Psychopathic Records!

JuggaloBomber420

:king: Yo whats up fellow graffiti writer.This is sess dollar of FUP crew(Fuckin Up Property)(Fuck U Pigs)(Flame Underground Productions) of the dirty Norff Carolina.This thread is to talk about

to talk about the illest posse in the world.INSANE CLOWN POSSE HATCHET RYDAZ!Youre probably thinkin right now,"this toy is stupid!" but nah kids,I aint no toy,earlier today I hit up a freight and a couple bridges so I know my ish :chicken: I know theres some people out here thats down with the clown..so kick back,spill some faygo and type up a response..aLSO are there any other graffiti forums that gots some cool cats?Shouts to KWIZ ROCK,DERT ROCK,KEEN7,AND MY CLOSEST BOY NUMBA ONER.Keep it real peeps.If your gonna hate then dont reply,just wanna discuss this music.Payce.

FAVORITE ICP SONG- THE NEDEN GAME :king:

Twiztid needs to drop some new shit...oh yeah,fuck blaze ya dead homie,that niggas a punk. :yuck: :yuck: :hatred: :hatred: :clown2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by JuggaloBomber420@Apr 19 2005, 01:19 AM

so kick back,spill some faygo and type up a response

haha

i'm just waiting for the token seeking "well, i actually went to elementary school with shaggy 2 dope" type detroit semi-celebrity encounter.

Originally posted by JuggaloBomber420+Apr 19 2005, 11:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuggaloBomber420 - Apr 19 2005, 11:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Apr 18 2005, 09:47 PM

i'll need to check the rule book, but isn't this a bannable offence?

what i do wrong?

[/b]

you were born, for starters

Originally posted by JuggaloBomber420+Apr 18 2005, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JuggaloBomber420 - Apr 18 2005, 07:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Æ°@Apr 18 2005, 09:41 PM

this is a joke and that man is lying

icp aint no joke brother.You dont see me hating on the shit uyou listen to.Music is music,lets all come together

[/b]

how about this one...

crap is crap

hahah, what is about that group that makes morons obsessed about them? one time i punched one of them in the face because he was being an asshole ever since i threw some powdered gatorade at him, he ran off and hit me with his huge wallet chain as i chased him

*i just remembered i once painted an icp hatchet in exchange for cigarettes.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Apr 18 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Apr 18 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Apr 19 2005, 12:24 PM

Taking a moment to pose with a terminally ill retard:

2001xmas30.jpg

isn't that the fat bloke from that show lost?

[/b]

Must be his brother...

news61.jpg