PSYCHO DICK JOCKEYS!!!!!!

Boring Bastard

So follow this.............a while ago I bumped into this girl that I had slept with a whole whopping one time over 3 years ago. Well the bitch is fairly fat now and works at a fucking gas station. What a winner! So she wanted to get together and kick it sometime somehow and I wasn't interested. She gave me her number......I took it........threw it away and never called. Well I've had the same cell number for fucking years now and she has tried calling me on numerous occassions of which I haven't answered or didn't return the call except a few times when I took the call because I didn't recognize the number! So I never kick it with her.......not even once!

Follow the six degrees of seperation from here........

This girl has a friend that dates a guy who has a sister that is my girlfriend!

What the fuck???? You ask??

Here's the clincher.............This bitch was jocking me trying to get me to call her to begin with........which I didn't....she called me talking about wanting to get hang out again (eluding to sexual) when I'm not remotely interested in the slightest! I brush her off like some dandruff.........Whatever! Now the story goes, supposedly, that I'm coming into her work sweating her trying to get her to fuck me even after she told me that she's got a boyfriend!?!?!?! No..........I'm glad that some fool has such low standards that he'll fuck a girl that's a little too plump for my liking! I guess someones gotta do it........but not me! I want nothing to do with her and now I'm being accussed of sweating her! I didn't want to admit that I slept with her before her fat days.........so now I'm the bad guy because I tried to hide the fact that I slept with her once before???? My girlfriend gets real jealous so it's hard to talk about to her without her getting crazy and just tripping on the smallest shit! So I don't.........I just handle the situation and don't talk to the new person trying to talk to me.......When I've been hit on before I just take the number and toss it..........or brush them off........

Now when I've done nothing wrong I'm guilty of what????

Nothing.........

This is one skeleton in the closet that needed to stay in the closet!

This is old news with some bitch still crushing on me years later.........

Blah..........

Contribute or tell stories of gossiping ass, dick jockey, blood sucking trash from Pluto!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was a junior in high school 3 fat freshmen girls wanted to date me.. all 3 were friends. i told them im not interested.

they told everyone at school that i was gay, the only way i found out is after highschool i was at a party and i asked a girl for her number and she said "i thought you were gay"

Originally posted by Asickeronius

This girl has a friend that dates a guy who has a sister that is my girlfriend!

i had to say this to myself like 6 times...

i feel you on your situation.But i dont see whatthe big deal is. You haven't done nothing. Don't sweat it. Call her a fat bitch and thats that.Don't hide what you did..yea so what you slept wit her 3 years ago once.You aint trying to get with her or have done anything with her since you been with your girl...ur clear free.....tell your girl the deal if she cant handle that you slept with someone 3 years ago then she aint the kind of girl u wanna be wit. tell your bestfriend who has a brother who goes out with her friend.That she is a fuckin slob and you wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole.

i tell everyone im a plused size man model. the girlies sweat me. find my thread from last yeah about the bearded lady, it was funny. that girl was throwing it at me daily, i dodged it and dodged it...but i finally caught it one night. bahaha. whatever though, fuck a bearded broad...find the thread, it was comedy.

most chubby girls have low self esteem and dont think well of themselves.So if you turn them down they feel ecspeciall low..low to the point where they would lie.(goes for anyone with low self esteem fat or skinny)it probably got her feeling even more low that you slept with her when she was thing and now wont even acknoledge her when she was fat.

* You also should of told her from the get-go that you had a girl and didnt want nothing to do with her...

The scene that Im into in NYC is small, and people like to spread gossip.

Anyway, so one bit of gossip that was running around about me was that I gave head to a guy in the mens bathroom and the bouncer kicked me out.

Truth to story: my ex I dated on and off for 6 months, well, we bumped into eachother at a party [while broken up], and were both drunk. We started saying our apologies, and went into the mens b-room to talk privately. One of our friends came in with a camera [after seeing me go in] and tried to take a pic of us in the stall. Nothing was going on at all, but we busted out after that and the bouncer was right by the door.

So months later, these two corny dudes tell me this twisted story about how I was going down on a random dude so on and so forth. Pathetic.

My Nigga!!!

Always in some shit.. Well you should be thankful that its that situation and not a couple others i know you are in with other hoes. But I cant expect anything better from you as you are the king of drama niggah. well have fun in my city , wish i was there to kick it. i'll be in the cowtown drinkin beers and wearing cowboy hats.

so i read the whole thing, and after going over the brothers, sisters, ex's cousins astrologist part like 5 times, i finally get through the whole thing, and i'm like...but dude... what the fuck does this have to do with a diSk jockey?! the whole time i kept waiting for there to be some part where she called a radio station and was talking about you or something, so then when it got to the end, i was all, 'huh?! :confused:

then i realized that i just can't read.

i never really have to worry about stuff like this because i make sure to run every relationship i'm ever in, straight into the ground, so it crashes and burns with maximum impact and a number of lasting scars.

and anyone that says honesty is the best policy has never dated someone who lives their life completely oblivious to reality. 'honesty' to those people means nothing unless it's the 'honest truth' they've already decided on wanting to hear.

seeks/that'll teach em

Guest im not witty

Re: Re: PSYCHO DICK JOCKEYS!!!!!!

Originally posted by seeking

and i'm like...but dude... what the fuck does this have to do with a diSk jockey?! the whole time i kept waiting for there to be some part where she called a radio station and was talking about you or something,

please believe it.

Well the thing is........I went and talked to the triffling ass girl saying all this jazz.........and when I confronted her she just looked at me very blankly and asked me what I wanted her to say........WTF????

Don't lie........I'm not trying to fuck you........She said "I know that!".......

So why'd you say it? She then, once again, said "What do you want me to say?" WTF??? I wanted to fucking punch her........My girlfriend called her later and asked her a ton of shit and the girl just himmed and hawed and said that I was coming into her work trying to spit to her! She told my girl that I just said, plain as day, "I wanna fuck you!".......

It's been 3 years and a good 40 pounds later..........No......I'm not trying to fuck you! You have not won the lotto! Do not pass go, bitch!

My girlfriend is kosher now and sees the girl is fucking nuts........but this is one hell of an experience I'll never forget!

God Dammit A6.....haha...you always seem to find yourself in the middle of some bullshit somehow.....man, I don't know how you can cope----but anyways.....hope goes well for you broham----oh yeah, T.T.----it wasn't a6's methhead--it was mine----that's what kind of shit I have to deal with in the Eastern Washington dating pool....there is no happy medium----you either have total squares that wanna teach gospel and will disown you if you touch a beer or whatever or you got the barflys that have been awake for 2 months,wearing ripped-up B.U.M. Equipment shirts with saggy tits and an cellulite ass the size of Texas.....and snort more coke up thier nose than Al Pacino did in Scarface....awesome.take it easy A6....stay up son doobie!.

Originally posted by 455

God Dammit A6.....haha...you always seem to find yourself in the middle of some bullshit somehow.....man, I don't know how you can cope----but anyways.....hope goes well for you broham----oh yeah, T.T.----it wasn't a6's methhead--it was mine----that's what kind of shit I have to deal with in the Eastern Washington dating pool....there is no happy medium----you either have total squares that wanna teach gospel and will disown you if you touch a beer or whatever or you got the barflys that have been awake for 2 months,wearing ripped-up B.U.M. Equipment shirts with saggy tits and an cellulite ass the size of Texas.....and snort more coke up thier nose than Al Pacino did in Scarface....awesome.take it easy A6....stay up son doobie!.

This is the complete and utter truth...