Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PSYCHO DICK JOCKEYS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Boring Bastard, Aug 25, 2004.

1. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

So follow this.............a while ago I bumped into this girl that I had slept with a whole whopping one time over 3 years ago. Well the bitch is fairly fat now and works at a fucking gas station. What a winner! So she wanted to get together and kick it sometime somehow and I wasn't interested. She gave me her number......I took it........threw it away and never called. Well I've had the same cell number for fucking years now and she has tried calling me on numerous occassions of which I haven't answered or didn't return the call except a few times when I took the call because I didn't recognize the number! So I never kick it with her.......not even once!

Follow the six degrees of seperation from here........

This girl has a friend that dates a guy who has a sister that is my girlfriend!

What the fuck???? You ask??

Here's the clincher.............This bitch was jocking me trying to get me to call her to begin with........which I didn't....she called me talking about wanting to get hang out again (eluding to sexual) when I'm not remotely interested in the slightest! I brush her off like some dandruff.........Whatever! Now the story goes, supposedly, that I'm coming into her work sweating her trying to get her to fuck me even after she told me that she's got a boyfriend!?!?!?! No..........I'm glad that some fool has such low standards that he'll fuck a girl that's a little too plump for my liking! I guess someones gotta do it........but not me! I want nothing to do with her and now I'm being accussed of sweating her! I didn't want to admit that I slept with her before her fat days.........so now I'm the bad guy because I tried to hide the fact that I slept with her once before???? My girlfriend gets real jealous so it's hard to talk about to her without her getting crazy and just tripping on the smallest shit! So I don't.........I just handle the situation and don't talk to the new person trying to talk to me.......When I've been hit on before I just take the number and toss it..........or brush them off........
    Now when I've done nothing wrong I'm guilty of what????
    Nothing.........
    This is one skeleton in the closet that needed to stay in the closet!
    This is old news with some bitch still crushing on me years later.........
    Blah..........

Contribute or tell stories of gossiping ass, dick jockey, blood sucking trash from Pluto!

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when i was a junior in high school 3 fat freshmen girls wanted to date me.. all 3 were friends. i told them im not interested.

they told everyone at school that i was gay, the only way i found out is after highschool i was at a party and i asked a girl for her number and she said "i thought you were gay"

3. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

i had to say this to myself like 6 times...

i feel you on your situation.But i dont see whatthe big deal is. You haven't done nothing. Don't sweat it. Call her a fat bitch and thats that.Don't hide what you did..yea so what you slept wit her 3 years ago once.You aint trying to get with her or have done anything with her since you been with your girl...ur clear free.....tell your girl the deal if she cant handle that you slept with someone 3 years ago then she aint the kind of girl u wanna be wit. tell your bestfriend who has a brother who goes out with her friend.That she is a fuckin slob and you wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole.

4. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

i tell everyone im a plused size man model. the girlies sweat me. find my thread from last yeah about the bearded lady, it was funny. that girl was throwing it at me daily, i dodged it and dodged it...but i finally caught it one night. bahaha. whatever though, fuck a bearded broad...find the thread, it was comedy.

5. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

most chubby girls have low self esteem and dont think well of themselves.So if you turn them down they feel ecspeciall low..low to the point where they would lie.(goes for anyone with low self esteem fat or skinny)it probably got her feeling even more low that you slept with her when she was thing and now wont even acknoledge her when she was fat.

* You also should of told her from the get-go that you had a girl and didnt want nothing to do with her...

6. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

this is the most intriguing part of your story.

7. crave

crave Veteran Member

rarely will honesty get you in trouble.

8. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

Re: Re: PSYCHO DICK JOCKEYS!!!!!!

indeed

9. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i'da told the fat bitch off. or just been like, yeahhhhhh well we could hang out..but you gained a bit to much weight for my liking..sooo peace!

10. gatita

gatita Senior Member

The scene that Im into in NYC is small, and people like to spread gossip.

Anyway, so one bit of gossip that was running around about me was that I gave head to a guy in the mens bathroom and the bouncer kicked me out.

Truth to story: my ex I dated on and off for 6 months, well, we bumped into eachother at a party [while broken up], and were both drunk. We started saying our apologies, and went into the mens b-room to talk privately. One of our friends came in with a camera [after seeing me go in] and tried to take a pic of us in the stall. Nothing was going on at all, but we busted out after that and the bouncer was right by the door.

So months later, these two corny dudes tell me this twisted story about how I was going down on a random dude so on and so forth. Pathetic.

11. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

My Nigga!!!

Always in some shit.. Well you should be thankful that its that situation and not a couple others i know you are in with other hoes. But I cant expect anything better from you as you are the king of drama niggah. well have fun in my city , wish i was there to kick it. i'll be in the cowtown drinkin beers and wearing cowboy hats.

12. rinse

rinse Member

honesty only gets you in trouble when your being dishonest.
    http://billmon.org/archives/dunce.gif'>

and thats when i started writing on walls, after being forced to stare at a blank one with a funny hat on my head.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

you fuck with some crazy women. is this the meth head? :eek:

shoot me and email sometime, or jump on msn.

15. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

Real funny fag! My town is just full of freaks!!!!!!!! For real.........