Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

psychics

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by alure, Mar 21, 2006.

1. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

whats your take on psychics? anybody have your forturne read?

seriousy. it was fucking weird. especially because she was just a customer i was taking a order for, who started talking about my life. SHE WAS ON FUCKING POINT WITH EVERYTHING. she said in 97 i had to say goodbye to alot of people, and start new. which is true, i moved from japan to new mexico. she said in 01 was a really struggling year for me. which is true, was a very depressed time in my life. she said in 03 i started saving tons of money, and looking towards my future. which is true, i was pregnant.she said 04 was a very sentimental year for me, that i was starting fresh. which is true i moved from new mexico out here. which everyone knows was to do better for my life and my son. she said in 05 was the best finicial year for me. which is on the dot, since i had never worked for such a long period, and i started having a decent amount in my savings account. then she said next year will be a huge change for me, i will start all over in my life and she sees really good things for me and big changes. which is already true, because ill be graduating and moving, and me and my man will be moving in together.

sooo... thats a lil weird right? anyone else have similar experiences?

2. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

a psychic told me id win cop of the year and i did.

3. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

no..but I really hope all that comes true for you though..

4. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

I thought this thread was entitled : Physics, so i almost didnt click on it, cuz physics is mad boring...........

but i agree. I believe in psychics, except that miss cleo shit.

5. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

My parents are mad into Astrology, and Ive had my charts read over and over again. All of it is spot on. Same with any sort of indepth horiscope (not some shitty magazine or newspaper one though). Its kinda weird.

I thought it said Physics too.

6. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah fuck ms.cleo i like her accent tho

7. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

a former coworker of mine used to work with her. I forgot her real name..but she saw her at some party once and was like..yo whats up with that accent? I guess she keeps body guards with her too...

weirdass lady.

8. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

i thought miss cleo died...?

9. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Didnt she get sued for acting like a jamacan or whatever?

10. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

im not sure about the dying part, but she did get sued for tons and tons of cash for being a fraud.

that sillybitch.

11. dubsface

dubsface Member

I got my palm read before. She told me that I was having a lot of issues with my family and was trying to distance myself from them. It was extremely true at the time, however, I dont see how my palm should read differently from then. Unless my wrinkles grew or some shit. Wutevah.

12. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

my family reads my palm and they all said i was gonna be rich and told me to give them money when i got rich....... :huh2:

13. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

i have a broken life line.
    it kinda splits and they pass eachother.

when i had my palm read the girl was like "have you died?"

what kinda fuckin question is that..?

14. This dude Konee Rok, if you're from Chicago you might know him, dude does hip hop documentaries...

Anyways, this dude is up at a bboy jam in Providence and we're just chillin around with a couple of people, and somebody brings up astrology. Konee looks straight at the guy in silence, then says, "You're a Sagitarius". The guy's all weirded out and is like "How the fuck do you know?". "I just do", he answers. He then proceeds to tell everyone in the group their sign, and we're flipping out pretty hard. And so we start pointing at random people far away in the crowd, Konee says their sign, then we call them over and ask them what it is.

The motherfucker nailed 13 out of 15. It was fucking uncanny. I have no fucking idea how the hell he did it.

15. count chocula

count chocula Veteran Member

that gave me the chills

i've met only one person that was somethin like that - and that shit was super random.