psychiatric medication

nocomply

:dazed:

I am wondering how many people on here have been on medicines for mental aliments(anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic). Does anyone have any success storys? Because I sure don't. I have been on paxil, prozac, zoloft, celexa, wellbutrin, risperdal, effexor, adderol. Fuck drugs. Have a nice day.

:nut:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive been on one thing or another the majority of my adult life.

thank god i did too much acid as a youngster, i'd hate to not have issues.

freightlover, get at me on email...

nocomply, what were you diagnosed as? id assume depression, but the risperdal doesnt fit... care to share?

Originally posted by seeking

ive been on one thing or another the majority of my adult life.

thank god i did too much acid as a youngster, i'd hate to not have issues.

freightlover, get at me on email...

nocomply, what were you diagnosed as? id assume depression, but the risperdal doesnt fit... care to share?

i guess risperdal in small doses is suppose to help with anxiety..who knows

Originally posted by seeking

ah, makes sense i guess. but since you didnt mention anything else thats normaly used for anxiety, i didnt consider it.

so what do you have, depression and GAD?

ive only been diagnosed with depression..they forcefed me ritalin when i was a young'n because i liked to make jokes in class

im not any medication but i have been in the past. i ended up not continuing to take any of them.

-celexa and wellbutrin for depression. i got really bad headaches and neither helped with whatever my "problem" was.

-adderol for concentration problems. it just made me really jumpy and wired, because HAH wouldnt you know it that my problems with concentration was mostly just that my classes/teachers sucked, and i was bored, so i didnt pay attention.

-ambien for sleeping problems. it didnt make me sleepy, but i took a bunch one night and hallucinated.

im sure they help some people, but in my case they were all pretty worthless and sucked.

Archived