PS3 Uncovered. Sucks ballsacks.

SpyD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xbox 360 is $299 for the core and $399 for the premium. meaning that the PS3 premium is $200 MORE than the xbox 360's, and by then Microsoft will be gearing up for a price drop which will make that gap even wider. I bet games for this shit will be around $70-80, seeing as they are all on Blu-Ray discs. You could get the XBox 360 AND the Nintendo Wii for the price of the ps3.....

yeh the 2 consoles are closer in price over in England...

Big up to Sony on their innovative and 100% original idea of putting motion sensor in the controller...

I think I would only get the PS3 to play pro evolution.

And the Wii for Zelda.

And xbox for burn out.

Still, if my memory is correct, the N64 was £360 when it dropped. THen immediately dropped and i picked mine up for about £130 about a year after that.

But then again, Im sure sony will have no problem at all selling them at $600.

The fuck is that shit?

Xbox has always been better. PS2 graphics suck. The only good thing is the games.

I'd rather be playing a turbografx-16 or a supernintendo if the games are fun.

That's why the nintendo gamecube actually sold consoles, because they make fun games.

If all you care about is graphics, then go play on a PC, but I'd rather have fun games than pretty games.

I don't care about any of it really

I mean

PS2 has a more variety in games, this does not mean they are all good

Xbox has some dope games which PS2 also has but the graphics on the Xbox are quite nicer. It just makes playing them more fun.

But I see what you nerds are saying, I still have my old Sega MegaDrive and NES which are fucking cool consoles with some badass games. I also used to rock Mario party on the 64 like it was no thang when me and friends used to smoke teh w33d.

Cool dude.

xbox 360 is $299 for the core and $399 for the premium. meaning that the PS3 premium is $200 MORE than the xbox 360's' date=' and by then Microsoft will be gearing up for a price drop which will make that gap even wider. I bet games for this shit will be around $70-80, seeing as they are all on Blu-Ray discs. You could get the XBox 360 AND the Nintendo Wii for the price of the ps3.....[/color']

£400 for the premium here.

that's like $750.

Haters.

$600 is too much? Anyone can have a spare $600 if they get off their ass, work and save a quarter of their (not even large) paycheck for a couple of months. Then, believe it or not, what you get in return is a next-gen piece of technology that's totally worth it and will remain worth it for 5+ years.

Do you fuckers not have jobs or something?

I Smell 3DO.

You wanna make a wager on that? I'll bet you a PS4 that by the time the next next-gen consoles come out PS3 has pissed Ghostbuster's Ecto-Plasm HI-C all over the 360's fucking face.

I'm saying, are the graphics going to blow everything else out of the water?

Sure.

But, for whatever reason, I never got down on Sony.

We had PS1, collected dust, we have a PS2 here that one roomie plays god of war on.

I just never had any fun with the systems.

That + 600 dollars = hahahaha

No fucking way.

Nintendos press is in about an hour or two where they are supposed to release more "secrets" about the Wii.

I'm most likely going to get the Wii because it is affordable. And nintendo never lets down when it comes to fun games. Sure, I won't be as "cool" playing GTA8 on a 600 dollar grill, but I'll have more money in my pocket playing more fun games in my opinion.

To each their own.

I just have 0 interest in the new PS.

I'm saying, are the graphics going to blow everything else out of the water?

Sure.

But, for whatever reason, I never got down on Sony.

We had PS1, collected dust, we have a PS2 here that one roomie plays god of war on.

I just never had any fun with the systems.

That + 600 dollars = hahahaha

No fucking way.

Eh.. I don't think the graphics will be the only selling-point. I think most of their sales will come from the fact that they're actually making a true next-gen system by offering 1080x display, Blu-Ray technology and cell processing.

Fuck, the only thing lacking before was Xbox-calibur graphics and they're about to destroy that.

I'm not even a video game nerd. Shit, I don't even own a PS2 or and Xbox (I had a Gamecube)... but saying you've 'never had fun' with Sony products sounds like some geek-ass elitist PC gamer shit, especially when it's obvious Sony is about to offer the better product.

And $600 isnt' bad. That's a little more than what most people pay for a month's rent in an average area. It's not like they want $2,000 (even though the Blu-Ray alone is $1000 technology).

then you're gonna hate nintendo wii. looks like garbage to me. i see where they're goin at with it though, but how are you gonna play street fighting games or madden with that

oh and at first sony was saying the new controller would look like this. still the same thing, just an ugly batman shape with the control pad and buttons slightly angled.

2614-PS3.jpg