Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PS3 Uncovered. Sucks ballsacks.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SpyD, May 9, 2006.

1. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

2. poes

poes Member

Isnt that pretty much the same as what the xbox 360 cost?
    So not too surprising. microsoft should drop there price big time before the ps3 drops or else they are stupid

3. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

xbox 360 is $299 for the core and $399 for the premium. meaning that the PS3 premium is $200 MORE than the xbox 360's, and by then Microsoft will be gearing up for a price drop which will make that gap even wider. I bet games for this shit will be around $70-80, seeing as they are all on Blu-Ray discs. You could get the XBox 360 AND the Nintendo Wii for the price of the ps3.....

4. poes

poes Member

yeh the 2 consoles are closer in price over in England...

Big up to Sony on their innovative and 100% original idea of putting motion sensor in the controller...

I think I would only get the PS3 to play pro evolution.
    And the Wii for Zelda.
    And xbox for burn out.

Still, if my memory is correct, the N64 was £360 when it dropped. THen immediately dropped and i picked mine up for about £130 about a year after that.

But then again, Im sure sony will have no problem at all selling them at $600.

5. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

The fuck is that shit?
    Xbox has always been better. PS2 graphics suck. The only good thing is the games.

6. V for Vagina

V for Vagina Member

Isn't that the whole point? To play good games?

Wha?

7. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

Shut up, that's the point.

8. beardo

beardo 12oz Loyalist

im pretty much going to laugh at anyone who buys this crap.

9. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

I'd rather be playing a turbografx-16 or a supernintendo if the games are fun.
    That's why the nintendo gamecube actually sold consoles, because they make fun games.
    If all you care about is graphics, then go play on a PC, but I'd rather have fun games than pretty games.

10. After School Special

After School Special Banned

11. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

I think the bottom line is that it is just too expensive..

when will this all reach its breaking point, when will consumers just say fuck it and stop buying expensive game systems.

12. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

I don't care about any of it really

I mean
    PS2 has a more variety in games, this does not mean they are all good
    Xbox has some dope games which PS2 also has but the graphics on the Xbox are quite nicer. It just makes playing them more fun.

But I see what you nerds are saying, I still have my old Sega MegaDrive and NES which are fucking cool consoles with some badass games. I also used to rock Mario party on the 64 like it was no thang when me and friends used to smoke teh w33d.

Cool dude.

13. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
    the cell processor technology in the ps3 will be worth it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

i rock a 360,
    and a super nintendo.

15. After School Special

After School Special Banned

PS3 is looking less attractive by the second.

I Smell 3DO.

::edit::

Oh, and I just read that the new controller doesn't have "rumble" because it interferes with the wireless.

:haha:

Last edited: May 9, 2006