ps2 xbox or gamecube?

a bronx tale

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest me IS cool

my only serious reply for the day

I have a gamecube. My sister has a PS2 my newphew has an XBOX.

My suggestions:

Gamecube is the one that takes up the least amount of physical room. Games are really small. Metroid Prime is sweet, so is The Legend Of Zelda: WInd Waker. Limited game selections. Price is only $100.00 bucks. Quick load time.

PS2 is cool because it has some the coolest games around (i.e: GTA series, Soul Calibur, etc, etc.). Price is (I think) $179.99. You can also play DVD's but the quality is meager compared to a regular dvd player. Slow load time

XBOX has some of the coolest graphics out of the three. I played vice city on it and it's the small details (like the fire) compared to the PS2 version. Fast loading compared to the PS2. and the price just dropped recently to $149.99.

There you go. I'm gonna go watch the hockey game now.

:king:

To be honest, I've never played gamecube. I've played xbox for all of 5 minutes, and that was my first time, last friday, and I've played PS2 a few times.

But back in the day, shit, you couldn't get me off those things. Straight up, Nes, and Snes were the shit. Its all about Mario bros, and Super mario world.

I currently have PS2 and GameCube. I'm pretty happy with both purchases. I am planning to get an XBOX soon just because it has Ninja Gaiden on it and I have to have it (I'm sort of a game nerd). Out of all the consoles I'd still go PS2. It has the most games that I'd want to play on a regular basis and has a pretty good variety.

I like Gamecube...

I've got a gamecube, all the accessories for it, and 4 GBA SP's.... 15 games, only the best ones.... and numerous games for the GBAs too.

I also, get to test games before they come out, by downloading the disc images and streaming them to my gamecube.

If I had a choice and the money, I'd have all three systems though... I still have a copy of Halo in it's case that I bought when my brother was letting us borrow his XBOX. I played the game less than 10 times maybe so it's pretty brand new. I'm gonna hold onto it until I get an xbox someday. On that same subject, HALO2 is gonna be rad ass.

But, I'm gonna shut up now cause I could ramble about video games to no end.

Yeah, I got my Gamecube used for $80 at the

local video store; factory refurbished and all.

I've got Dead To Rights, Street 2, Zelda: Wind

Wakers, Tiger Woods 2003, and Mario Golf...

pretty much it gets all the games with replay

value. I really don't even play it too often, but

when people are over and we're bored it's nice

to have sitting around and shit... my friend/roomate

has a PS2 and I've got some games I boosted

for that, but I like my Gamecube.

Xbox is nice, too.. but it's too huge to lug around.

I have the backpack for the Cube and I used to

take it to my friend's places all the time when

we weren't going to do anything. I'm all for the

Gamecube. Let me say that again: Gamecube.

Hail Mel Gibson. Amen.

I got ps2 my roomate got xbox so im constantly back in forth daily...and ps2 takes it...xbox got much better graphics by far n theyre memory for saving games is much bigger...and xbox live is much better then psonline...but ps2 takes the cake just on games alone they have better games then any other system and thats wat its all about in the long run..gameplay and handling..n the controls r by far more better...

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

Man, I just read that Halo 2 isn't coming out until the fall. I swear if they push back the date again, I'm gonna go nuts.

Ugghh, really?

If so, that's fuckin gaytastic.

If you get a new copy of Halo, they're now putting Halo 2

trailors and a documentary about Halo 2 on it...and it's

fuckin sweet.

Dual Weapons, scope on the assault rifle, you can climb

onto moving vehicles and kick the bastard out of it...

I can't wait.

I would have to recommend and Xbox, it's pretty much

superior in any way, even the titles are starting to even

out, but PS2 is still on top there.

Originally posted by krs702

i only bought a gamecube to play phantasy star online ep1&2 and episode 3

but resident evil 4 looks pretty cool and it is nice to see metal gear solid on gamecube which i havent played since ps1

Phantasy star is a good game until you learn how to use it to upload game images to your cube, and then you're playing ripped off games all the time. I just got the japanese Zelda Four Swords Plus for the cube yesterday, and although I cannot read Japanese, I've been managing to play the hell out of this game. Very awesome.

I beat Crystal Chronicles the other day, and I've started a new town/character. I'm also going through the game with my strong character and collecting a bunch of stuff I didn't get before. If you liked PSO, and you're into rpgs, get FFCC. Alot were disappointed that it wasn't a "traditional" final fantasy game, but once you get used to it, it's way awesome.

Metroid Zero Mission on GBA is cool too.... ok, time for me to do that shutting up trick again.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It will blow everything except Halflife 2 out of the water, in other words, Halflife 2 is gonna rip Halo2 out of the hole.

If you don't believe me go watch the E3 2k3 presentation of the game which can be dl'd from gamespy.com....

My friend plays halflife all the time. Not really into it that much.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It will blow everything except Halflife 2 out of the water, in other words, Halflife 2 is gonna rip Halo2 out of the hole.

Well, that depends on how you look at it.

I'm not really into PC games at all, so I could

really care less about Half-Life 2...however

awesome it might be.

So In my eyes, Halo 2 will blow EVERYTHING out of the water :tongue:

Archived