Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PS2 XBOX GAME REVIEWS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Oct 7, 2002.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

PS2 XBOX GAMECUBE REVIEWS

This is so we can give our reviews of the various games being released.
    So we can decide whether or not to spend our money on 'em and avoid the crap ones.

I just got Conflict : Desert Storm and it sorta sucks so far. Maybe I just have to get used to it and play it some more. But it just looks like SOCOM's undeveloped baby brother.

I was wondering if anyone has HITMAN? That shit looks pretty hot. Reminds me of Max Payne for some reason from the cover.

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

YOU KNOW IT...

[​IMG]

3. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

sorry to hijack your thread, but where can i get a cheap PS2?
    i'm actually going to finally buy some "essential" home electronics garbage.
    i'm also looking for an OG nintendo NES system. any sites??

back on topic: GT3 is awesome. i have to remind myself when watching the demos that it's actually a video game.

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

just rented tekken four
    not a big tekken fan but it was fun but i dont think worth buying (unless you love fighting games and/or tekken) the story mode can get old real quick and the moves take a while to get...but the graphics are awesome some of the moves are sweet and theres a girl that does some break moves and shes fine...for a video game!

5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Great idea, Pistol. In fact, I just bought (just walked in the door from Toys R Us) Madden 2K3 for PS2. I'll let you know what I think after I've played a bit ..

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Hey Pistol, what about GCN? I got the new Star Fox, and it's good. Also, that hitman 2 is real good, my brother was playing it on his comp. I can also link you to a UT2K3 download if you'd like, full version.

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah i noticed i forgot to include Gamecube. but yeah.
    Madden 2003 is fun. I've only played the demo online but it's fun. I'll get it one of these days.

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

ebay has everything from turbografx snes ps2's genesis to old school nes

9. Dirty_habiT

Tekken 4 isn't much different from Tekken 3.... although 4 is pretty cool, and if you want cheap games go to:

www.gamestop.com

I'm sure they have stores in your area.

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

probably the best football game made to date, graphics, animations, and new features, its actually a big step from madden 2002 and will consume many football fans lives....
    lots of stuff you can do with fantasy drafts, create your own, even import your draft roster from ncaaa 2003,
    plus the tackles this year are so much more fun,

11. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yeah, I gotta get Madden 2003 and NHL 2003.

the games I've played on X-Box recently are Bruce Lee and Dead To Rights.

Bruce Lee is amazing. Straight up, there's about two hundred moves you can buy and accumulate, and the graphics are fluid. Real fun.

Dead To Rights I can't really comment on, 'cuz I was really drunk and playing a hard level, but I thought it was a lot like Max Payne, perhaps mixed with bit of Time Crisis.

That's all I can remember, even though I play XBox every weekend at my buddy's house.

As for PS2, the only game I have is Medal Of Honour: Frontline, and it's really good. I'm playing Madden 2003 at my buddy's house tonight, so I'll tell you all what I think after.

12. Dirty_habiT

one word and a number:

Halo 2

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

one word the fuck up! they just released some info on it in the latest Xbox mag, but I didn't read it.

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Yeah, I've heard Madden 2003 is really good. When does the new FIFA come out??

15. Dirty_habiT

damnit.... sports games.

:fart: