Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

prozac nation

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by girl-lies, Jul 22, 2002.

1. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

prozac nation is the single most depressing book i have ever read. just thought id let everyone know.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

great book report

*golf clap*

3. fr8lover

fr8lover Guest

http://www.mosbysdrugconsult.com/genrxfree/Top_200_1999/Drugs/pics/1350089.jpg'>

40mg to sanity

4. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

ok, heres the very short report.. its about a girls life that is depressed.. and her struggle.. or lack there of to get out of depression.. and everything she comes to realize along the way.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

6. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

imay be off on the quote cause its been almost7 or 8 years since i read it i think.

PLASTICS GOING TO KILL THE WORLD!!!!!!

i liked it, i thought it was neat. but at the same time i was probably just turning 14 or 15 and was just weening off of drugs like prozac.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

WE ARE WE ARE.......THE YOUTH OF A NATION, WE ARE WE ARE...A PROZAC NA-ATION......

8. catwash

catwash Guest

I read it a few years ago while I was at college, it's good but it IS the most depressing book I've ever read. I blame any depression I had back then solely on Prozac Nation.

9. i loved that book, managed to have dinner with Liz wurtzel a few years ago, ruined the whole thing for me, she is a nice person and all, just not who she seems to be in the books........

10. girl-lies

girl-lies Junior Member

the books are about how she used to be. pay attention.

11. rusto-man

rusto-man Member

was she a slut?......if she was then i hope she stops taking prozac

12. spec

spec Guest

http://www.nettdoktor.no/images/prozak.jpg'>
    Mmm... Prozac