PROVIGIL

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH+Apr 18 2005, 08:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WEAK NIGGUH - Apr 18 2005, 08:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The Leader@Apr 18 2005, 07:48 PM

Being a health nut, at the level you seem to be at, isn't healthy.

HAHA

IM NOT A HEALTH NUT. PROVIGIL DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH BEING HEALTHY

[/b]

Oh, I just assumed it was some kind of creatine shit.

Is it fake drugs? Like that shit High Times tries to sell?

I got a bunch of raw poppy seeds filled an empty 2 liter about half way up with seeds and filled it with near boiling water. Shook the shit out of my mixture, strained it, Added some honey and liquorice tea bags and filled an empty 40oz with my concouction. Needless to say... I over did it. It felt like 10 vicotins and it lasted for almost 2 whole days. Next time im only drinking a small cup. The whole process only cost 2.50. If you like PKs everysooften i would recomend this instead. All the fucked up with none of the tylanol.

Here's a nice piece of shit!

Staying awake for days is bad for you. No matter how 'normal' you 'feel' there is nothing 'alright' about it.

Poppy seeds are for idiots. Do heroin and stop hedging around natural selection. That's right, take that helmet off and climb right on that motorcycle, you fucking queef-fragments.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 18 2005, 09:17 PM

Staying awake for days is bad for you. No matter how 'normal' you 'feel' there is nothing 'alright' about it.

PROVIGIL HELPS YOUR BODY TOLERATE BEING AWAKE FOR A LONG TIME AND THERES ALSO NO KIND OF COME DOWN.

AND ITS EXPENSIVE BUT ITS NOT EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Apr 19 2005, 01:17 AM

. Do heroin and stop hedging around natural selection. That's right, take that helmet off and climb right on that motorcycle, you fucking queef-fragments.

queef fragments?thats a good one.

but anyways ive stayed up for a whole week before,and no its not good for you no matter what pill you take..infact its quite weak nigguh.

you know what...... it's still drug talk.

If I hear one more mention of 'heroin' or even 'poppy' then this thread will be clo-zed.