proud of yourself

T=E=A=S=E

i just got my desktop's internet back up and running. it was a pain in the ass. i dont know what i did to destroy my internet connection but there was no going back once i did.

so then i had to erase my hard drive and start all over (something im not really familiar with doing) and i did it.

now the computer is running fast again, everything seems to be working pretty good now, few kinks i still need to work out, but all and all, life is good again for my computerola.

so, im proud of myself for not getting pissed and throwing my computer out the window and sticking with it and fixing the problemo.

post up yours boys and girls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Nov 4 2004, 01:42 AM

i was proud of myself in 2nd grade when the girl next to me wanted to be my girlfriend.

awesome, totalllllly awesome.

****what is the deal with this WARNING LEVEL thing under my name? does everyone have one or just special folks like myself?

****2- i thought yall took away my laughing smiley icon, but i found it. yaaaaaaaaaaaay. =====> penis.gif

i had to take apart an old computer to get a new hard drive out of then install it on my desktop.. i only had windows 2000 so i got a file sharing program and dl XP works fine except my sound kinda lags that and i lost everything on my old hard drive.. about 3 years of photos

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Nov 3 2004, 10:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Nov 3 2004, 10:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Nov 3 2004, 09:50 PM

i was proud of myself when hail let me stick it in her ass

Agreed, I was pretty proud of that one too.

[/b]

Mams, remember that night?

I was proud she let us both a2m her.

how about this......

When Will You Be Proud?

I will be proud when I get my black belt

I will be VERY proud when I get out of debt

I will be proud when I book some HUGE client.

I guess I was e-proud to make mod.