PROJECT QUIT

dubsface

So, finally, I am going to quit smoking. It sucks, I just had my last one and I already want another. Fuckers. And also, no "who cares if you quit"... hey, if this works out, maybe I'll inspire one of YOU to quit, right?

Im going to document the next three days, which are the worst, if you didn't know. I will be using trusty nicorette, because although I have quit for 6 months before cold turkey, I need that extra help this time around.

Here are pix of my final goodbye. (had to buy a sparks to make the event official):

the culprit

18447227_5c0653633c_m.jpg

me saying goodbye, and I look horrible, but, I wasnt going to smoke another for a re-take

18447223_a103dd30da_m.jpg

fuck you, bitch.

18447225_788839844b_m.jpg

and now we welcome new vices... (at least its light)

18447224_9d694a969a_m.jpg

18447228_6fbdc18a40_o.jpg

WISH ME LUCK. :shook:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once you stop you realize how fucking dumb anyone who smokes looks, they look helpless and like they are trying to look cool. Secondhand smoke will probably give a headache. But seriously, how hard is it to refrain from doin something? You have to go out and buy the stupid things, then inhale that toxic nasty shit. IT fucks your whole body up, all those shitty added ingredients..the nicotine goes to each organ in your body and fucks with it..

Pretty soon youll realize how stupid you were to be addicted to that big waste of time/money/life..

:rolleyes:

A good polite smoker makes it so that others never see him/her smoking. I give those people mad respect, they are extremley considerate. People who dont care can go rot in a hole. ITs one thing to poison yourself, but to not care about the welfare of others is a dickhead thing to do. MY best friend is one of the biggest dickheads I know. For him smoking is like an alternate persona or some crap. I smoked for too many years never thinking it would catch up to me because it felt so good, then when I was 20 years old I tried to run 3 miles and nearly collapsed. Tobbacco turns people into huge pussies.

They have no stamina whatsoever. They is so many other better things you can be doing with your time and money, like using it towards graffiti. 5 bucks is a few fill ins which I would take anyday over a pair of shitty black lunges..

While your at it, try to quit using cellphones and fossil fueled cars..

DAY TWO:

14 HOURS + COUNTING...

I woke up @ 530 this morning due to construction. Laid around and got up to go to the bank at 845 and to CVS to get Nicorette.

Dubs + Morning Bike Ride + Rain - Mornin Cig = Insane.

I was riding around like a dipshit and weaving in and out of traffic, as if CVS was my bus to Mecca and it was about to leave without me. I got some CVS nicorette, tastes like ass and tingles my mouth apart. I wasn't sure what I was doing since I couldnt really look at the boxes and don't know much about nicorette gum. I wish I would have gotten the mint kind.

The whole bike ride to work I kept thinking (naturally) "Oh, I cant wait to get to work and smoke a cig outside before I get in." Then I'd catch myself and be like "fuck!" I think the whole process of bringing my hand to my mouth (process of smoking a cig) I will miss... damn, I cant imagine this weekend if I go out to a bar.. Ill be itching like a crackhead.

And Klause, Ive always been a decent smoker, asked nonsmokers if I could smoke, don't smoke inside my apartment type stuff. And I don't own a car nor have my license, so, do I get Brownie Points?

wow, gats good luck..

I tried to quit mad times and was only successful after I got pretty sick with the flu for like a week and a half...I used that as my "out", don't go out to the bar!!..its too soon, let that shit marinate for a while..or chew mad nicorette, smoke weed, nigga do something...

i dunno man..i think people only half try to quit...i smoked for a very long time and hated it for a long time and did the "im quitting that's it" bullshit for a while..then i realized i was half assing shit and tricking myself into it..then i just really tried to quit and that was that...good luck

newport.jpg "I LOVE YOU BABY, DONT LEAVE ME"

I DONT SMOKE MAD BOGIES LIKE THAT BUT I DONT THINK ILL EVER STOP COMPLETELY, I KNOW NIGGAS THAT BE BLOWIN DOWN WHOLE PACKS, BUT I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. A PACK WILL LAST ME WEEKS IF IM THE ONLY ONE SMOKIN EM. BUT WHEN YOU GOT BROKE FRIENDS LIKE I DO, EVERY PACK IS A PARTY PACK.

MEROOOOOOO

18 HOURS AND LIFE SUCKS.

Not really, BUT, I literally felt like scratching at my arms before.. Im TRYING to not go out this weekend, but I know Ill go home after work and people will IM/call me and want to go to a bar. Luckily I have a couple of friends who dont smoke and one who quit a couple of months ago.

1SecondPle: change of name cause Im trying to "keep it on the down-looowww... noobody hasta knnnooowwwwww."

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Jun 10 2005, 01:50 PM

I DONT SMOKE MAD BOGIES LIKE THAT BUT I DONT THINK ILL EVER STOP COMPLETELY, I KNOW NIGGAS THAT BE BLOWIN DOWN WHOLE PACKS, BUT I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT. A PACK WILL LAST ME WEEKS IF IM THE ONLY ONE SMOKIN EM. BUT WHEN YOU GOT BROKE FRIENDS LIKE I DO, EVERY PACK IS A PARTY PACK.

MEROOOOOOO

same with me

^^I am going into my last year of school... aka all senior thesis projects. I wasnt going to quit till then, but my budget really doesn't allow me to smoke, and the fact I keep coughing like hell doesnt make it any better. I actually had quit mid-year last year, for 6 months (cold turkey) but accidentally deleted all my final files the weekend before my huge final crit and went "Okay, time to go to the bodega and get 12 packs of cigs" Here I am now... quitting really sucks.

PS.. Im on 20 and a half hours.

This is about the 245345th time ive quit, right now ive been in a lot of pain through my wisdom teeth. That has kept me from drinking, and thus smoking for 2 weeks. I'm really trying to use this as a way to truly quit.

I live with my girl, and she dont smoke, and thinks that i gave up when we got together 5 and a half years ago. she knows i smoke when i go out on a big night out, but i've been pretty much smoking all the time.

i went out to a bar for the first time in 2 weeks tonite and managed not to smoke, even though all my mates were. i've got dogshi willpower, if i can do it so can you/

good luck

If your gonna cheat, which Im sure youll have the desire to do. Wait atleast 3 months to cheat, and dont go smoke like half a grit. The grit (cig) will taste like chemical shit, the first puff will be straight chemical. Stay away from the grit all together. You can however cheat a little by smoking a blunt here and there. Its alright because their is way less nicotine in there and you wont be smoking 20 grams or 17 grams or how many ever grits come in a pack these days. Most average sized cigarettes way about a gram..Personally I couldnt smoke more then 4 grams in a blunt without hacking my lungs out..

Think of all that lousy time you spent fucking your lungs over without feeling a bud-like high. Stick to the freshly cleaned bong when your not hitting a blunt and you should survive.

You look like a tough girl so im not gonna tell you to be strong about it..

1 year from now your lungs will have healed themselves a little bit (they never fully heal) and and youll be glad you got that demon shit out your life. Then all you have left to bitch about is air pollution, like I do..

Stay on your bike.Mad props..