program for finding about ANYTHING on the net . . free.

Mr. Mang

get copernic here

"Copernic 2001 Pro is an intelligent agent that carries out your net-searches by simultaneously consulting the most important search engines of the Internet which are grouped under categories such as The Web, Newsgroups, E-mail Addresses, Buy Books, Buy Hardware, and Buy Software. It features a history of your searches, making sure that the invaluable information found on the Internet is always organized and handy. Copernic 2001 Pro includes 32 search categories, giving you access to more than 250 search engines and specific directories. Other categories in Copernic 2001 Pro are: Business & Finance, Cars, Computer Security, Encyclopedias, File Search, Games, Health, Humor, Images, Kids, Life, Movies, MP3, Multimedia, Music, Newspapers, Newswire, Recipes, Sciences, Software Download, Sport News, Tech News, Tech Reviews, Top News, Travel and Yellows Pages. Copernic 2001 Pro has a powerful tracking function which automatically updates specific searches and notifies you by e-mail when new results are found, it also has automated search operations such as downloading, validating and refining, keyword spell-checking, and more."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i want to get more info on this girl, but i only have her aol screen name and her real name...what kinda info can i get?

hey hit me up.. maybe i can help...

her real name & aol screen name are more than enough to come up with alot of information.... ;)

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i want to get more info on this girl, but i only have her aol screen name and her real name...what kinda info can i get?

you could go the old fashioned way and follow here around and watch her through the window.

call her and jsut breath.

Originally posted by Vanity

you could go the old fashioned way and follow here around and watch her through the window.

call her and jsut breath.

haha yes im a fuckin stalker!

actualy i wish i was...i dream that i can break into hot girls houses and go into their rooms and sniff their clothes, sleep in their bed....AND INSTALL CAMERAS IN THEIR ROOM AND SHOWER!!!! YEA...IM A HONRY BIRD...CAW CAW CAW

I have a fucking stalker via the internet..she was supposed to send me demo tapes of florida hardcore bands that I dig. Well She used my address and Name to get my cell phone number, she now calls me from florida, long distance, atleast twice a day, send me a good 5 emails, IM me non stop. But on the plus side she takes naked pictures for me, and she is coming to my hood in april to visit family up here and she wants a booty call..now if only she would leave me alone til then. Today I decided to experiment and not talk to her at all, just give off NO signs of life. 36 IM's, 12 of them telling me she misses me and thinks I'm hot, & emails, 3 of which had more naked pictures. And 3 phone calls. The crazy ones are the best in bed though.

PS I haven't gotten my tapes yet and its been almost 2 weeks.

really?..they might be sent via the email..i am trying to get her to make some video's..so far the pics I have are webcam...not that high quality, but give me time and I will have her fucking herself with a pilot for me...muhahaha...you guys are making me turn this poor girl into a project.

Guest willy.wonka

damn...you guys kinda scare me

not!

only mr mang and mr abc....only cause of the "mr"..

this is quite interesting though.i'll be sure to use it......someday...sheez,im a loser.

eating some kim chee,drinking a beer and smokin a red.....life is hard

Guest im not witty

i downloaded this but when i was setting it up it sked me for a 13 digit password, whats up with that?

Guest fr8lover

ive got my methods already, i dont need another program.

its so funny when people try to pull your card, and you manage to get one over on them by finding out their info from the smallest of things...i love the internet. scary but fun.

Archived