Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

program for finding about ANYTHING on the net . . free.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

get copernic here

"Copernic 2001 Pro is an intelligent agent that carries out your net-searches by simultaneously consulting the most important search engines of the Internet which are grouped under categories such as The Web, Newsgroups, E-mail Addresses, Buy Books, Buy Hardware, and Buy Software. It features a history of your searches, making sure that the invaluable information found on the Internet is always organized and handy. Copernic 2001 Pro includes 32 search categories, giving you access to more than 250 search engines and specific directories. Other categories in Copernic 2001 Pro are: Business & Finance, Cars, Computer Security, Encyclopedias, File Search, Games, Health, Humor, Images, Kids, Life, Movies, MP3, Multimedia, Music, Newspapers, Newswire, Recipes, Sciences, Software Download, Sport News, Tech News, Tech Reviews, Top News, Travel and Yellows Pages. Copernic 2001 Pro has a powerful tracking function which automatically updates specific searches and notifies you by e-mail when new results are found, it also has automated search operations such as downloading, validating and refining, keyword spell-checking, and more."

2. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

yeah, let's bump this just once

3. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i want to get more info on this girl, but i only have her aol screen name and her real name...what kinda info can i get?

4. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

just check the program. it just searches all kinds of search engines automatically.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

grrrr, why cant they make one for mac? looks like im gonna have to instal virtual pc again...

6. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

it's not a super amazing program, but it works well. it searches a ton of engines and gives you back heilighted results for the page. you can even search home and email addresses too i think . . .

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i havent opened up the page but ill give it a shot. sounds good. i would like to look up micheal kidblount and shit or jenna jameson... um yah i know of this site tooo its more of a hacking site.

www.astalavista.com

enjoy

8. iphs

iphs Member

hey hit me up.. maybe i can help...
    her real name & aol screen name are more than enough to come up with alot of information.... ;)

9. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

yo iphs , you wanna let me in on how you can get this kinda info ......i could use the knowledge

10. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

haha whats your email or sn...shes not yet 18 though...

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

you could go the old fashioned way and follow here around and watch her through the window.
    call her and jsut breath.

12. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

THERE'S NO RESTRAINING ORDER THAT CAN KEEP ME FROM YOU! - at the drive in

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

haha yes im a fuckin stalker!

actualy i wish i was...i dream that i can break into hot girls houses and go into their rooms and sniff their clothes, sleep in their bed....AND INSTALL CAMERAS IN THEIR ROOM AND SHOWER!!!! YEA...IM A HONRY BIRD...CAW CAW CAW

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

ok CARLA L THALER, quit sippin on the Haterade

15. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i just thought i'd use my 100th post wisely and tell you i love you

[​IMG]