products that you forgot about...

deadasdreams

this is probeley completely stupid but whatever.

anyone remember these?

frito lays spicy hot gator tators. they had the alligator on them eating chips.

crytal clear pepsi.

the spicy hot funions.

dad's cream soda...it was bright blue.

fukola cola.

post some other forgotten junk...this also made me think of eek the cat for some reason.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 455

"Pizzarias" corn crisps........early 90's...I used to get a bag of the "supreme" kind a 2 pepsi's for lunch back in high school....

Ha ha...my lunch in high school my whole freshman year was a baf o nacho fritos, a coke and a pack of strawberry mentos. Pretty good until i broke out in mad zits. Shit.

ANyway, those nacho flavored Fritos were the bomb but they don't make'em anymore.

That crystal clear drink fad...holy crap...I remember everyone drinking it just to say they did.

I remember when bagels were a big thing a few years ago. God, bagels are foul. The bread families equivalent of cement.

man crystal clear pepsi was the shit, only place i see 64oz of anything is in la. you can get a mini keg of lauenbrau at the shopete on base. anyone remeber playin with linkin logs? those were definetly teh hotness.how about jolt cola? that shit was hot too till they made em lower the caffiene level, dont see that too much.

anyone remeber 56k? that shit was teh weaksauce.

Originally posted by Vanity

hypercolor

!

Yes. The sweatshirts that would change color in hot/cold temps. They worked once, then never again.

*edit. Does anyone remember Jobless AntiWork Wear? It was an awesome skate company. I've been looking for vintage stuff for a while, but can't find any. I want on of those shirts with the No Business Man logo.

Archived