Production xibit E

FLESHEATER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest istepdincrap

what is the theme to this? the incredible hulk destroying everything? the outcome of america in war? crazy crap piled on top of eachother, wierd..

i uderstood it. its the hulk holding the american flag up,and hes pissed off lookin thru the wreckage at ground zero,its kinda cool, such a strong symbol like the hulk , and even he looks tiny in the whole scheme of ground zero. dont be so ignorant next time, they to alot of time to do that wall, you should take alittle time to look into it. :idea:

yeah, a connector shot would be good, but im sure that would be impossible. i feel like im looking at individual puzzle peices.

the hulk is from a book or something that was done as part of the releif effort by famous comic book artists (stan lee, todd mcfarlane, etc.) and each picture related to the WTC disaster in some way. i forget who did the hulk, but thats where they got it from, and they pulled it off in this producition pretty nicely.

also, i had no clue muse could peice like that until i saw another production he'd done a while ago. i thought he was just simple styles. oh well, real nice either way.

Archived