procrastination.

non-hetero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sounds like the story of my life. If I'm given something to do, that's going to take me say 3 hours, I'll wait until there are two hours left before it needs to be done and then start it. Even if I knew about it a year in advance. Right now I should be doing research for a job interview I have on Tuesday. I guess I'll do it on Monday afternoon.

i always wait until the last minute to do things

its just so much more fun to do something else instead of what youre suppose to be doing

procrastination is basically just a nice way to say being a lazy ass with a.d.d

I think im the oppposite. I like to get things done so i can just be lazy after its finished. I hate having things hanging over my head..

when i was in like 2nd grade we went on this summer camp ... and at the end of camp they gave out awards to a few people

i got the fucking procrastination award

it was so truamatizing

from there on out i knew i'd be a slacker my whole life

Originally posted by When

procrastination is basically just a nice way to say being a lazy ass with a.d.d

so true....i have add, my mom paid me 10$ to clean the garage for 1 hour, and she was talkin to my grams. onthe phone, and she was talking about how happy she was that she got me to focus for 1 hour on a single thing:lol:

i swear, i hate my procastination and all, but like it seems like when i wake up at 6am to do a paper the day it's due, i usually end up getting an A or B on it as opposed to when i prepare for it and do it over a few days and than get a shit grade. i think i work better under pressure. either way procastination fucks you over when you have other shit planned and it becomes clear that you're not goign to get your shit done unless you call off a plan. eh :(

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WELL HERES THE FUCKING SITUATOIN

tommorow i have to have about 25 lines from hamlet memorized

i have a paper due...which im probably not going to do

i probaly have some other shit due for school tommorow too..but im too lazy to check my backpack for the assignment, and then actualy do it

fuck school

Archived