problems with internet explorer

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

obviously none of you have any idea what your talking about. spyware is made to steal information from you and monitor your computer use. spyware is not meant to be noticed or seen, hense the rootword SPY in the word. there could be any number of problems with your computer. there is a slight chance you have got yourself a trojan, which i believe many of you are mixing up with spyware. a trojans purpose pretty much is to fuck with your computer and to piss you off usually. if you mean that its almost to the homepage and then it shits out and doesnt get you to the internet, than it could be that you have to many processes running and your computer cant handle it all, or it could be that your internet cant make a connection to its destination.

i ran a virus scan on my comp and said some shit like jeefo..

svchost.exe,msgvre.exe.

also my mouse keeps uninstalling

my fl studio now freezes my comp

neither lime wire or irc work

and some fucker booted me from a yahoo chat anime room and now whenever i open messenger a bajillion windows pop up and shuts it down..even with ytunnel on..

and aim is now gone from my comp..wich sucks badly..

i want to reboot but the only thing is i saved all of my beat samples to disc for my other comp thats not connected to the internet..but i ran out of blank discs so i now have all 3000+ songs of artists and albums sitting in zip files with no place to go and thats the only thing that keeping me from rebooting..itll take at least 6 months get get back my computer music collection..

choices choices..

Originally posted by MOOGLE?@Dec 19 2004, 03:22 PM

i ran a virus scan on my comp and said some shit like jeefo..

svchost.exe,msgvre.exe.

also my mouse keeps uninstalling

my fl studio now freezes my comp

neither lime wire or irc work

and some fucker booted me from a yahoo chat anime room and now whenever i open messenger a bajillion windows pop up and shuts it down..even with ytunnel on..

and aim is now gone from my comp..wich sucks badly..

i want to reboot but the only thing is i saved all of my beat samples to disc for my other comp thats not connected to the internet..but i ran out of blank discs so i now have all 3000+ songs of artists and albums sitting in zip files with no place to go and thats the only thing that keeping me from rebooting..itll take at least 6 months get get back my computer music collection..

choices choices..

u have 2 options. buy a dvd-rw drive and burn all your 3,000 songs onto a dvd-r /w and they should fit onto a few of them. each is like 4.0 gigs.

or network your pc and dump the songs onto a clean HD and burn then.

Originally posted by DUMB@Dec 18 2004, 09:11 PM

obviously none of you have any idea what your talking about. spyware is made to steal information from you and monitor your computer use. spyware is not meant to be noticed or seen, hense the rootword SPY in the word. there could be any number of problems with your computer. there is a slight chance you have got yourself a trojan, which i believe many of you are mixing up with spyware. a trojans purpose pretty much is to fuck with your computer and to piss you off usually. if you mean that its almost to the homepage and then it shits out and doesnt get you to the internet, than it could be that you have to many processes running and your computer cant handle it all, or it could be that your internet cant make a connection to its destination.

nerd