Problems studying...

Overtime

yes, i had a plan of stayin up all night and workin on 2 drawing i have for class, well, i myspaced and 12ozed all night, watchin southpark, this always happens. i know some of you are out of school, but did you have htis problem? and those who are still in school, do you still have this problem at all? Its gettin really annoying, ill sit down and start, then get back on the computer, it sucks balls....

just thought i would see if you have any tips....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Swiffer Jet@Nov 3 2004, 08:45 AM

Everytime my little brother wants to play games, I tell him once I die I'll hand over the controller. When I die, I say to him, "one more time." Then I die again. "One more time, that was a cheap shot." Died. "Fuck! I fucked up! One more time." And it goes on for another 10-15 minutes.

haha, i love doing that, but i hate when you go into a store and a kid hogs the good video game for like 3 days....assholes

gamblersgrin chub chaser extrodinair....

Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 3 2004, 01:59 PM

haha, i love doing that, but i hate when you go into a store and a kid hogs the good video game for like 3 days....assholes

gamblersgrin chub chaser extrodinair....

yeah that sux but i just tell them their mom is looking for them in the toy section

Originally posted by onesecondple@Nov 3 2004, 12:40 PM

yes, i had a plan of stayin up all night and workin on 2 drawing i have for class, well, i myspaced and 12ozed all night, watchin southpark, this always happens. i know some of you are out of school, but did you have htis problem? and those who are still in school, do you still have this problem at all? Its gettin really annoying, ill sit down and start, then get back on the computer, it sucks balls....

yo, i do the same exact shit. i just dropped a class because of it.

the best thing to do is get high and make yourself do homework and tell yourself that myspace & 12 oz will still be there when you're done.

just dont study near a computer...and study for about an hour hour and a half at a time, and then take half hour 15 min breaks in which u do whatever, but make sure ur breaks dont go over board....study somewhere nneat and where there isnt a shitload of stuff lying around..iono i have this problem from time to time...also, if your not gunna study, and u know deep down u wont, then dont kid yourself...dont study if u can afford to miss that days study, and just go and do something fun..i mean, u could TRY studying and get distracted hella and in the end u wont get anywhere, this way at least u have some fun time, and maybe afterwards ull be in the mood for study...just some tips i try to go by,........

Originally posted by thegirlecho+Nov 3 2004, 04:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thegirlecho - Nov 3 2004, 04:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Nov 3 2004, 12:40 PM

yo, i do the same exact shit. i just dropped a class because of it.

the best thing to do is get high and make yourself do homework and tell yourself that myspace & 12 oz will still be there when you're done.

[/b]

:huh2: