Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Problems studying...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Overtime, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

yes, i had a plan of stayin up all night and workin on 2 drawing i have for class, well, i myspaced and 12ozed all night, watchin southpark, this always happens. i know some of you are out of school, but did you have htis problem? and those who are still in school, do you still have this problem at all? Its gettin really annoying, ill sit down and start, then get back on the computer, it sucks balls....

just thought i would see if you have any tips....

2. Turn off your computer, hand your Ethernet cable/wireless card to another member of your family for the time being.

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

hahahh i had this problem last night, i had to write a paper and i ended up staying on 12oz forever....then i figured let me do the paper so i can go play GTA and i ended up getting tired after the paper was done...what a bitch

4. SeOnEr

SeOnEr Junior Member

take some riddlin...u could have adhd, but i doubt it

i have that problem all the time

5. Overtime

ritalin, you dumb bass, haha, i took an adderall xr, but i did this all last year

mamerro, i live alone...

6. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

Everytime my little brother wants to play games, I tell him once I die I'll hand over the controller. When I die, I say to him, "one more time." Then I die again. "One more time, that was a cheap shot." Died. "Fuck! I fucked up! One more time." And it goes on for another 10-15 minutes.

7. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i never had that problem. i got good grades.
    i do however lay in bed for while while trying to sleep but my brain is racked w/ how much in debt i am and how i will never be able to get out of it.

8. Overtime

haha, i love doing that, but i hate when you go into a store and a kid hogs the good video game for like 3 days....assholes

gamblersgrin chub chaser extrodinair....

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

in college, I scheduled all my classes on M-W-F. I'd do my homework on S-T-R. It was a pretty good system that worked for me. thats the main thing...finding a system that works for you.

10. Overtime

i really need to get that, im not even sure if im going to go back,,,

11. docs

docs Member

yeah that sux but i just tell them their mom is looking for them in the toy section

12. R123N

R123N New Jack

best thread ever

13. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i'm having this problem right now. i'm supposed to be drafting and working on my lettering sheets but instead i'm here. urgh

14. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

Ahh, same with me. I got some work I should be doing and I'm blowing it all away on 12oz... Whatever, my excuse is it's the day after Election Day. oh, I'm only cheating myself.

15. thegirlecho

thegirlecho Member

yo, i do the same exact shit. i just dropped a class because of it.

the best thing to do is get high and make yourself do homework and tell yourself that myspace & 12 oz will still be there when you're done.