problem

fatbastard

iam a active graffiti writer, but i have a few problems i always tell my mom to cook me a big meal before i go out painting but the problem is that when i get too the wall iam hungry again...this stops my concentration as i am so hungry

i have tryed taking food to the walls and yards but my hands get greasy and the cans fall out my hands and the nibs slip off

can anyone tell me what to do :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fatbastard

iam a active graffiti writer, but i have a few problems i always tell my mom to cook me a big meal before i go out painting but the problem is that when i get too the wall iam hungry again...this stops my concentration as i am so hungry

i have tryed taking food to the walls and yards but my hands get greasy and the cans fall out my hands and the nibs slip off

can anyone tell me what to do :confused:

shut the fuck up... ur probably some fat tub.. u could just try stuffing ur fat face with lots of food before u go painting..

maybe u could take food that isnt greasy with u.. there is other food besides french fries and deep fried food.. or u could take greasy food and then wipe ur hands off and put a glove over ur hand while painting..

eat some pasta.. its loaded with carbohydrates..that will keep u going all night..

Actually you may be trying to get through the effects of Xylene on some people. Sometimes people react to xylene by trying to eat or drink large quantities so that they can get it out of their systems. In case you did not know xylene is the carrier in paint. try wearing a mask when you paint, and try to drink a lot, this ought to keep you from getting incredibly hungry.

On the other hand, if you are just a chunky monkey without control, maybe you should start to drink a ton of water and not eat at all...

look into an I.V.

works great for me...just throw it in the bag with my paint, and there i go...only problem is i have a tough time reaching up really high w/ that cord dangling out of my arm...

Archived