Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

prized material possession

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ubejinxed, Feb 26, 2003.

1. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

you know you have one, so what is it?

id have to say my watch and this sock monkey i've had for ages. it was made by retarded people so i feel a special kinship to it.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

it will be my new watch !

but now... It's a toss between my bike, my journal/sketchbook and my bed.

I love my bed. I wish I was there right now.

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

Yeah the stuff I've made myself would have to be my most prized possessions, or the things I've worked really hard for ...

example: back when I was 13 or so my team won the gold medal provincally (soccer) so we were the best team in Alberta (think of it [Americans] like winning state championship or something) everytime I see the gold medal I can't help but feel proud...

4. SRGUN GNRAL

SRGUN GNRAL Member

i have this one asian lady i have been saving up for years
    got her from my sick grandma on my turkish birthday

don't know what i am saving her for?

oh yeah and i have a peice of ass from my moms first gang bang

5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

My watch (it's a Storm), or my bike.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

the 15 or so virginities ive collected.

7. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

my vertu phone.

(ok I'm lying... I dont own a $20k cellphone)

8. 455

455 Guest

Might sound corny....but oh well

my music collection---80's,hip-hop.classic rock,jazz,blues....whatever(no techno or drum n' bass...because I can't stand that shit)

I have 329 tapes around 60 cd's and 4 crates of albums(I'm picky with what I buy...most of the stuff is classic material)....whatever....there you have it....

9. Organ Donor

Organ Donor Elite Member

everything i own i think i could live without or replace. i have certain t-shirts i really like, but my favorite has gotten lost without causing too much pain. i'll fall in love with a new marker or a can of paint more than anything else material i have, but those always get replaced too. maybe its the ease with which i have always acquired things that makes me not particularly care for all that i have.

10. illwill

illwill Member

i dont have anything. that sucks.when i was little i was always in trouble so my parents would take away anything that id miss, so i learned to not be so attached to anythng, that id be upset about losing it. that really sucks.

11. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

The things you own end up owning up.

12. beans

beans Member

13. metallix

metallix Elite Member

i think it goes; the things you own end up owning you.

and i like my all terrain sneakers

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

^ yeah.... brainfart!

good catch.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

my bikes....I don't have to pick )ONE( of them do I?