prismacolor tips

gabe rock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda

always take a one color and then go over it with another color and you get cool blending colors effects at times. Or to darken a spot, use same prisma color on that spot over and over.

Originally posted by gabe rock

prismacolor markers

anyway to fix the fine side from being dried up?

any blending suggestions?

tricks with these sticks?

dry ends:

shake it down like a thermometer but be careful when you open it up. it could get messy and drippy.

blending suggestions:

shake it down like a thermometer but be careful when you open it up. it could get messy and drippy. the wider the bleed...the better the blend.

it's best to have multiples of a color, each having it's own purpose.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by thatsomekid

You can blow hard with a sharp stream of air on the tip while it is on paper and you can make the ink splatter like spray paint misty effect it's cool.

It sounds funny and i am sure my post will get a smart ass remark but don't knock it till ya try it.

it work! :idea:

EF Design2 markers

Does anyone know where or how i can get ahold of the orginal EF (eberhard Faber) Design2 art markers???????????????

These are the best things ive ever used for blackbook drawings and i heard they may have been discontinued. please let me know id theres still a way to get some....

Archived