Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Prisma Tips

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by The First of Faze, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The First of Faze

The First of Faze Junior Member

feel free to psot any advice/ tip[s you have on using prismas for drawing because when used properly they look completely different than without shades and everything...

but the main point in making this is to ask how i use the clear blender? ive put it on top of the colros beneath the colors over the whoel colors or just the connection point...how the fuck do i blend with this stupid thing it just makes where i draw look lighter like it was stained with a weak bleach

2. insane30

insane30 Member

color the area with the blender....directly after that color one color on one side and the other on the other...try to blend em in the middle(they have to be similar colors of course) and it should blend them a bit easier.......i stay away from that blender crap, learn to blend for real and u wont have to worry bout that shit...peace

3. knowme

knowme Junior Member

if you wanted to blend you should have got copics.

4. !@#$%

!@#$% Moderator Crew

we have a marker supethread..for a reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.