PRINCE PAUL

brown twinkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have to agree that was a pretty amazing album....good beats, a huge amount of amazing/ legendary mc's....big daddy kane as count mackula....very creative and well executed concept as well....the mom was pretty funny too...."it aint all about whips and chickens"....yeah....too bad so many people slept on that one....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Psychoanalsis is one of the best tapes I have. You laugh your ass off, wonder in amazement at how sick Prince Paul actually is, and can't stop nodding your head to the beats all at the same time. I know HBMS is like the dream team of hip-hop, kind of like how the Deltron albumn is, but forget who exactly is in it. Very good though.

And a little known fact(I think its little known) but handsome boy etc... is the name of a modeling school Chris Elliot attended on the great tv series, "Get A Life".

[This message has been edited by Boognish (edited 09-08-2001).]

love him.

i hate paul barman with a passion. even though i love prince paul and wouldn't touch paul's dookie poop record with a ten foot log.

dude's body of work is massive, from the shit he did with chill rob g, bdp, obviously gravediggaz, chris fucking rock, 3rd bass, stetsasonic. my god. shit, he even did one of the song's on lyte's good record. i too love psychoanalysis, it's a really great record and i was obsessed with it a long while back for months. i like prince among thieves and own it. but you know what, i honestly haven't listened to it too much. i'ma throw that bitch on right now actually. i don't know what he's doing these days. anyone? hbms was him and automator and it's good too. guests and stuff- del, brand nubian, shadow and stuff. i dunno, he's good....

Archived