Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BoB Hope ONER, Nov 21, 2005.

1. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

i dont really play video games much but someone gave me an xbox so ive been playing this game but im fucking stuck at this one part. its driving me nuts.. i was wondering if anyone out there has played this game.

holler.

before i flip my wig.

-bobby

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

theres probably a walk through on the internet.

just google "prince of persia walkthrough"

3. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

4. BoB Hope ONER

theyre for ps2 and pc ..would it apply the same for xbox?

5. BoB Hope ONER

so far reading the FAq ive found out i have a glitched version of the game.

great.

6. BoB Hope ONER

wow this FAQ sucks.. talk about vauge.. jump shimmy jump jump... to the right straight to the right.. he could be talking about just anything.

7. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Jump shimmy-shimmy jump, break it down now!

8. BoB Hope ONER

maybe if i read the spanish version....

9. Suicide Bomber

Suicide Bomber Member

This is why i gave up on video games. Unless its something like grand theft auto where you can run around doing anything.

10. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Shit, I thought that was for xBox. Sorry.

11. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

its basically the same game on both systems.

12. Niggario, I've completed the game. I'll probably have a tough time remembering, but tell me where you're at and I might be able to help you out.

If your friend who loaned you an Xbox has Prince of Persia but no Ninja Gaiden, he blows ass. Tell him I said that.

13. BoB Hope ONER

it was given to me. ..but this .. is annoying.

sigh... this is going to sound so fucking D & D nerdy:

i have just travelled back in time .. in the 'hourglass room'

but for some reason when i saved i became a wraith.. instead of the prince this is apparently a glitch.

anyways.. this is in the PASTi have to travel back through a series of traps drop down a shaft.. slo mo to get through a door..then i drop into this huge cavernous room.. i have to wall run and jump a shitload of branches on these big columns and trees down to the bottom.. fight a posse of ugly evil fuckers on this carpet..then wall jump back into the columns.. now i can get back up to where i came in.. but that leaves me no farther in the game.. i found some secret ledge but i dont know if its a glitch or not.

i can get back to the hourglass room..but if i go into the PRESENT.. i really cant do much.. now there must be something im missing.. i have no clue how to describe this any better.. but the shit is driving me nuts.

14. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Seconded.

15. Shit dude. I have absolutely no fucking clue where the hell that is. You are supposed to become a wraith at some point of the game and totally stomp ass. WARNING: The preceeding sentence contained a spoiler. But it sounds like it's too early for that, so yeah, that's a pretty serious glitch.

More detailed descriptions maybe?