pretty

fr8rokr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

thats pretty hot.. you should put some sort of a clearcoat or resin over it so it will have some longevity.. good work you sick bastard

in my serious opinion........what.....the fuck?...cool but creepy at the same time....more awkward than appaling...just pelase don't nail your larger victums to fr8's, i doubt many people would enjoy that....nothign wrose than rotting flesh scent creeping up your nostrils while you try to paint......god how i hate that smell.

i really, really wanted to chain a big chair to the bar on a tanker (using a chain about 10 feet long) so when the train picked up speed the chair would hover threw the air..then i thoght about the possibility of the chair hitting cars at crossings, smashing into the sides of bridges, etc and dismissed the idea...but i think the only real reason i never did it was the fact that i'd probably never see it in action for myself...and it would be too much work.

That's a really interesting idea, but it's also pretty disrespectful, as well. As original as it is, where are the limits to art? Personally, I think it's pretty fucked up to kill an animal and glue it to a boxcar for some petty shock or entertainment value. Respect for others and other living creatures around isn't very hip or cool, especially within the graffiti writer demographic, but whatever. What's the difference, it's just a mouse, right?

The most offensive part of that is that you enjoyed it enough to make a before and after, name this thread "pretty" and find that much pleasure in playing with a dead animal that couldn't hurt you if it tried. I don't even know you, so I hate to dis you, but it's just disgusting and shows your lack of character and maturity. A+ on originality, though. I just don't agree with ruining something I can't remake. I think everyone would be singing a different tune if you glued a dead child to a train. Think real hard about it and tell me what the difference is. Think real hard about what life is and what defines it. Then think real hard about how important art is. It's not really, when you think about it.

Originally posted by HAL

I think everyone would be singing a different tune if you glued a dead child to a train. Think real hard about it and tell me what the difference is.

Did your pet hamster recently die?

Lighten up man, the mouse was in a place it shouldn't of been. As a result it got wacked. I could be wrong, but I don't think his intent was to make a work of art, but to create something that would make the average person say "What the fuck?". And if that is the case, mission accomplished.

Man, that little vermin is a rodent and a pest. Waa waa waa, all you rodent lovers can get the Hanta virus and die for all I care.

Shellac, or some thick sealant would make that thing run for a long time. I would trip out on that one if I walked past it in the yard.

Originally posted by HAL

Respect for others and other living creatures around isn't very hip or cool, especially within thegraffiti writer demographic, but whatever.

And what would that be? Stop being such a big girl's blouse and dry your tears. I think fr8rokr done good. Shit, Damian Hurst was given the £20000 Turner Prize for cutting a cow in half and sticking in a tank of formaldehyde. A rat is nothing more than Vermin.

:rolleyes:

who said that HE killed that mouse?? who said it might not be some picture that he found? maybe i've overlooked something, but i didn't hear a claim to this rat's murder.

i'd rather be honored by some scribbling on a train than be tortured with a miserable existence as a rat. last i checked, everyone hated rats anyhow.

Originally posted by DefiantTruth

in my serious opinion........what.....the fuck?...cool but creepy at the same time....more awkward than appaling...just pelase don't nail your larger victums to fr8's, i doubt many people would enjoy that....nothign wrose than rotting flesh scent creeping up your nostrils while you try to paint......god how i hate that smell.

hell yah this yard that i used to paint at.......b4 every1 wanted to hit fr8's(IDiots).....that shit smelled like human flesh for year str8....deterating.....esspecially if it just got done raining the night b4 you never 4get that smell sick....

los lives

Archived