pressure flips?

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty

more power to you, as long as you're having fun and not pushing mongo, you're cool in my book. but if you dont push with your back foot then you win free multiple punches.

Guest im not witty

my friend who just moved to philly not to long ago can push both ways, but he pushes wrong (just to piss me off im pretty sure.)

i think skating is more ballet than anything, its all form and technique and style and i think pushing mongo is just ugly as fuck, but pressure flips why not, it cant all be nollie crooks or whatever. fuck it just have fun and rip. but try and make it look good whilst ripping. the end

randy colvin used to push with his front foot, and he was good, but i guess he was the only one. when i first started skating, i pushed with my front foot, but i learned quick to push with the back foot, but for some reason when i skate switch, i still used my back foot to push. fuck it.

MONGO

I PUSH REGULAR BUT I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THE MONGOLIANS OUT THERE, BUT NOT IF THEY JUST STARTED SKATING BECAUSE THEY ARE ONLY DOING IT OUT OF SKATE IGNORANCE. AT LEAST THE EXPERIENCED SKATERS ARE USUALLY DOING IT TO PISS YOU OFF.

HOW DO YOU ALL FEEL ABOT PUSHING SWITCH MONGO?

Originally posted by Santa Claus

i have no idea what you guys are talking about. but im moving to newberg oregon and that one skate park there is totally dope and im going start wearing indepent shirts and foamdomes and sit at the edge of the concrete and hang out with the ten year olds and their moms.

Guest Tard210Pd

mullen is a good skater and gets mad props but i fucken hate the lil fucks that do that shit when you play skate against them its so stupid freestyle sucks!

Guest --zeSto--

wow... I remember when pressure flips were all the rage.

(of course people were on 39.5mm wheels and wearing socks up to their crotch)

they're back again?

Guest im not witty

i dont think they're "back again" thats why mangs askin if people think its lame to still rock them. there was a list in a big brother of banished tricks that no one should do anymore. pressure flips were on the list, but fuck all that elitest shit, just keep you wheel size up and your back foot pushin and s all good.

Guest Skull&Bones

A clean, graceful, and huge pressure flip is a sick trick.

You look like a clown trying otherwise, along with mongo pushers.

From that picture you cannot tell what that kid is doing. I would guess a nice big pop-shuvit. But if you say so.

That looks like a pretty hefty pressure flip otherwise.

oh my god, now i see what kind of people you all are. geez pressure flips are a last minute to win a game of skaet trick, but never to be brought out in the eye of public, have you no shame? look at that stupid monkey trick that everyone learns with their size 40 blind jeans. come on give it up that shit was dead before it was created.

- i also think pushing mongo is for pussies, early grabs is certain death, and shit pressure flips...eeeaakkkk! i can just see one of you homo pressure flip lovers doing one across that bank to bank and landing on the top not even clearing then coming over to your boys and asking "did you see that shit? it was like head high, bra". god! im not an elitest, im a realist.

Pressure flips are dope, unfortunetly they're on my large lists of tricks that i can't do, and never will do. I also am riding the smallest wheels right now, when i bought them about 2 years ago they were 52s. Now from my excessive amount of powerslides, and just riding them for 2 years, they're probably down in the low 40s...i really need some new wheels, especially since i bomb all sorts of hills. One thing i can;t stand is sticking on those tiny little rocks that make those loud squeeky noises, then you go flying ofrward, god those rocks suck.

Originally posted by Skull&Bones

From that picture you cannot tell what that kid is doing. I would guess a nice big pop-shuvit. But if you say so.

That looks like a pretty hefty pressure flip otherwise.

it is me doing a pressureflip. it's like a pop shote-it but i flip it with my back foot in one motion (its not like an impossible or a late flip).

hootie hoo.

http://www.csonline.net/ogminlo/hootymap.gif'>

man that was a bad time in skating, pissing around in a car park for hours on end trying to learn those pissy little ground scraping tricks, i learnt them all ways though, but i should have been spending my time better breaking my balls on hand rails haha

i do like some tech still though, got half-casper flips down, and nothing better than popping a clean 360 flip, plus i dig my impossibles, my best weapon for a game of skate...just wish i wasn't so weak with switch stuff, and hardflips are driving me fucking nuts :mad:

Archived