1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pressing my luck?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JinkZ aNd BrainZ, Jul 19, 2001.

1. JinkZ aNd BrainZ

JinkZ aNd BrainZ 12oz Member

pressing my luck?

Discussion started by JinkZ aNd BrainZ - Jul 19, 2001

just wondering..... lately liek the past couple weeks i have been painting atleast every other day, but pretty much every day. Ive defanetly noticed the progression it has brought. but i dunno if i am pressing my luck paint so much. i meann im not hitting the same spots or blowing up any spots. just wonder if i should chill for awhile and not make my name to hot. i mean alot of it has been day time spots and so not too much of it is gonna been seen by every tom dick and harry on the fashist team around here. but oh well what do u guys think?

JinkZ aNd BrainZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. jungle cat

jungle cat 12oz Elite Member

jungle cat - Replied Jul 19, 2001

get up as much as you can. painting everyday is the way to go.

jungle cat - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. mapo wc

mapo wc 12oz Elite Member

mapo wc - Replied Jul 20, 2001

Shouldnt this be somewhere besides Channel Zero? Anyway..

Whats the difference?

Heres an analogy.
    I flip a coin 49 times and every time it lands heads. Whats the odds the 50th time is heads? Its still 50/50. And will always be 50/50 no matter what happened previous.
    Get it?
    Basically your odds of getting caught hitting up a spot dont change with whether or not you painted the night before.

mapo wc - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 20, 2001

If I was a moderator I would move this to Third Rail. But since I can't...I'm going to bed.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. JinkZ aNd BrainZ

JinkZ aNd BrainZ 12oz Member

JinkZ aNd BrainZ - Replied Jul 20, 2001

yea sorry i wasnt thinking about forum placement when i start this thread..... but yea so if this could get thrown over to the third rail it would be appreciated

JinkZ aNd BrainZ - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER 12oz Elite Member

BoB Hope ONER - Replied Jul 20, 2001

..the coin flipping thing.

reminds me of the opening
    of
    "rosenkrantz and gildenstein are dead"

ahh stoppard..

im guessing brown twinkie will know whats up.
    but.. Arcadia..good play.

good read.

BoB Hope ONER - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jul 21, 2001

R & G are dead, fucking fantastic... it's been 10 years since I've seen that, maybe closer to 7... whatever, if I had a vcr, and a blockbuster account, and the lucci to cover it, and some time on my hands, I would definately hook that up again...

------------------
    2 Can Sam

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: