President Bush's Niece Arrested on Drug Charge

mapo wc

President Bush's Niece Arrested on Drug Charge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (Reuters) - Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter Noelle, who is the niece of President Bush (news - web sites), was arrested on Tuesday on a charge of fraudulently trying to obtain the prescription anti-anxiety drug Xanax, police said.

Noelle Bush, 24, was arrested shortly after 1 a.m. on a charge of prescription fraud outside a pharmacy in the state capital, Tallahassee, police said. She was handcuffed and taken to the Leon County Jail and later released.

The governor, who is the president's younger brother, released a statement saying he and his wife Columba were ''deeply saddened'' over the incident.

``This is a very serious problem. Unfortunately substance abuse is an issue confronting many families across our nation,'' the statement said. ``We ask the public and the media to respect our family's privacy during this difficult time so that we can help our daughter.''

Asked about the arrest later at an unrelated news conference, the governor said only: ``It's a private matter. It's really hard.''

According to the arrest report, a woman phoned in the prescription to a pharmacy in Tallahassee, leaving the information on two voice mail messages. The pharmacist said he became suspicious because the caller did not specify a quantity, and checked with the answering service of the doctor who supposedly prescribed the drug.

Another doctor there told him the doctor in question ``is moving and isn't really practicing now and said it was a fake and to bust her,'' according to the police report.

When Noelle Bush came to the drive-through window to pick up the prescription, the pharmacist phoned police and she was arrested, the report said. Police took the voice mail recording as evidence and said the voice on the tape and Noelle Bush's voice ``appear identical,'' according to the arrest report.

Noelle is the governor's middle child. The couple also have two sons -- George P., aged 25, and Jeb Jr., 18. The arrest report listed Noelle's address as an apartment complex in Tallahassee.

President Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara, were arrested in 2001 on charges of underage drinking.

Xanax is the brand name for the anti-anxiety drug known generically as alprozalam, widely prescribed for short-term treatment of anxiety and panic attacks. It is made by Pharmacia Corp., though the generic version has been available from several manufacturers for about 10 years.

--------------------------------

isnt it funny how things work out? jeb is all tough on drugs and trying to keep drugs off floridas' streets. yet his own daughter likes to get barred up. same type shit with the presidents daughters. this combined with the presidents drunk driving and alleged drug history - youd think theyd know firsthand that people like to do that kind of shit (underage drink, drugs)..and would legalize it or tremendously lighten the sentence.

but i guess they wont.

anyway..is that how dealers get ahold of pills, by using fake scripts?

i always wondered how they got them in quant. i always just thought they went to the doctor/psych and faked sickness. but that wouldnt seem real practical. anyone know?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

drugs seem to run in his family

bush senior...cia..."drug dealers"

bush jr....coked out cheerleader

now this...i wonder what was up with barbera...always wearing some type of silly space outfit...

Guest HESHIANDET

whateve, thats a fucking mugshot. i see a hint of a tight body going on there. i'd hit it just to say i did. btw how much is xanex worth per pill? cause you know, ninjas be unstable and whatot.

3 rich girls named Bush, what do you think the high school jokes about them were like? I know that I'd have been shoving alcohol and drugs down their throats on the hopes that my dick would soon follow... Twins dude!

so, can we PLEASE legalize pot now?

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Smart

3 rich girls named Bush, what do you think the high school jokes about them were like? I know that I'd have been shoving alcohol and drugs down their throats on the hopes that my dick would soon follow... Twins dude!

so, can we PLEASE legalize pot now?

im sayin man. and they are filty fucking rich to clarify. man, bush girls are slept on.

when is the bush's family gettin in trouble with drugs and underage drinking, its a family health problem, and when a normal person gets busted its a criminal offense. Not to mention that ho is probally going to get away with fraud. What a fucking joke.

Originally posted by ese

she wants you man. check it out...she's giving you "the look" with that raised eyebrow and all....hit it!

ahhhhh hahahahaha. fuck! i didnt know that was that kinda look! i get that all the time. i mustve let hella pussy get away. anyway the whole bush family is notorious for their use, sales, and importation of cocaine. if i had my choice, bush would be executed by firing squad along side bin laden. in fact, he should be by law if we had a real justice system. as u all should know, gw was the governer of texas before he cheated his way into the presidency. while gov of tx, he gave the ok for over 70 executions. statistics show that one out of every twelve people executed in the united states are later found innocent. this means, bush has executed a little over 6 innocent people; and should fry for it. i hate that stupid son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Xanax is fresh. I like Klonopin better.

yeah? klonopin doesnt have nearly the 'high' that xanax does... it lasts longer, but its alot more mellow..

and dont be fooled, she might look busted in that pic, but ive seen others where she looke straight...

id prolly hit it if hesh where there to bang away at the mouth... or as ma folks from cash money would say...

"i'll fuck a bush in the ass, while hesh beats up the pussy, im tha numba 1 stunna..."

Originally posted by Clever Name

I think we're all being to hard on the Bush chick, she seems like a nice girl.

how the fuck do u know if shes a nice girl or not? unless u know her coments like that just make u sound retarded

As far as how they get them, I'm sure people fake being hurt or even hurt themselves on purpose just to get them. But you can order pills off the internet(not sure how safe it is & where to go but know people that have done it). This girl I know's grandpa owns 3 pharmacy's, enough said. And my other friend always has large quantities of Vico's but won't tell me where he get's them, but I figure it's from a shady doctor.

And as far as that Bush chick goes, I'd wax the shit out of that. Life's to short to have standards, I know I'm a nasty motherfucker__mo

Archived