PREGNANT WOMEN

PurpleNerple

I think pregnant women are gross...

My girlfriend thinks otherwise...

I can appreciate the beauty, but I don't necessarily want to have sex with my girlfriend if she gets pregnant. In fact, I'm pretty sure I will be turned off...and be abstinent for a few months.

Can I get some opinions here....

Let me know what you think...

Gross Pregnant Stuff

Pregnant Perverts

Third_Trimester_1.jpg

strdis1.jpg

pregnant0003.jpg

pregnant.jpg

PREGNANT-web.jpg

pregnancy001.jpg

logo_58.jpg

logo_54.jpg

ectopic1.jpg

britneyspears_pregnant07_small.jpg

390005d8-a24a-b445-86a4-7ec84f5c9e6.jpg

42.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gross, but sexy i don't think is correct as a rule either. beauty is always case by case (of beer, haha, the edge kid made a beer joke!)

i think when i find myself with a pregnant significant other i will find it sexy, but til now i've yet to experience that.

Wow, hot models still look hot when they're pregnant.

They never show the 200 pound eatbeast that's getting ready to pop out triplets on this shit. Pregant is like women. Some of them are sexy and some of them make you want to gouge out your testicles with a spork and feed them to the dogs.

Originally posted by fatalist@Jul 7 2005, 10:52 PM

fuck yall don't talk about pregnant women....but then the most of yall want kids...

your lucky we even want to carry your child, ingrateful bastards!

I believe that bringing a child into the world on purpose in our current state of overpopulation and society is extremely selfish. They're going to have a rough life by the time they're 25-30, unless you have a shitload of money and resources to leave them.

YOU NIGGAS ARE BRAZY...IVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT WITH THE PREGNANT GIRL SHIT. THAT SHIT IS BEAT. ITS ESPECIALLY BEAT WHEN SHORTY HAS YOU RUNNING AROUND THE WHOLE HOOD BECAUSE SHE WANTS "CLAM STRIPS FROM WHITE CASTLE" AND "FANTA" THEN WHEN YOU COME BACK WITH THE CLAM STRIPS AND A SUNKIST THE BITCH HAS A HISSY FIT.

GIRLS BEING PREGNANT IS NOT SEXY. THEY KNOCK SHIT OVER WITH THEIR BELLY AND COMPLAIN ALL DAY. ITS LIKE BEING AT WORK WHEN YOU'RE WITH YOUR GIRL, NOW INSTEAD OF BREAKING UP MY WEED AND ROLLING MY L'S SHE'S TELLING ME TO RUB HER SWOLLEN FEET AND CRYING WHEN I LAUGH BECAUSE SHE GUESSED WRONG ON "WHEEL OF FORTUNE" FUCK OUTTA HERE NIGGA. PREGNANCY IS WACK, THAT SHIT AINT "BEAUTIFUL" WHATS BEAUTIFUL IS THE RESULT OF THE PREGNANCY, NOT THE FUCKIN PREGNANCY ITSELF, THATS LIKE SAYING, YO THAT CAKE BATTER TASTES GREAT!* SO NO, FUCK THAT.

PREGNANCY IS NOT CUTE. AND SEX WITH A PREGNANT BITCH IS TERRIBLE. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT PREGNANCY IS THAT YOUR BITCH WILL BE MEGA HORNY AND WILL SUCK YOUR DICK NO QUESTIONS ASKED. BUT THEN YOU GOTTA HAVE A PLAN FOR WHEN SHE GETS UP AND IS LIKE "FUCK ME" SO SET AN ALARM OR SOME SHIT OR HAVE SOMEONE "CALL YOU FOR A BAG" SO YOU CAN SAY YOU GOTTA GO MAKE A SALE. HAVING A PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND IS VERY COMPLICATED B. ALSO, IF YOUR GIRL DOESN'T REALLY HAVE BIG TITS, FOR THE FIRST 2 OR 3 MONTHS OF THE PREGNANCY YOU'RE GONNA BE LIVIN IT UP. SUCKIN TITTIES LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER, MY BM WENT FROM A SMALL B TO A VERY NICE C. SHIT WAS GLORIOUS...ALTHOUGH IM AN ASS MAN IT WAS NICE TO HAVE SOME TITTIES. THEN THE STOMACH STARTED PUFFIN OUT, AND IT WAS A WRAP. "I WANT A PICKLE!" "I WANT SHRIMP RICE!" "BABY MY SNEAKERS ARE TOO SMALL CAN YOU GET ME SOME NEW ONES" "BABY CAN YOU GET UP AND TURN THE A/C ON ITS HOT IN HERE" (ITS 50 DEGREES) "DADDY CAN YOU GET ME BEN & JERRY'S PHISH FOOD" "HOWCOME YOU DONT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME? WAAAH WAAAAH WAAAH" I HAD TO CALL THE WAMBULANCE FOR THIS BITCH. SHE CRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING. HER CLOTHES DONT LOOK RIGHT, SHE CANT WEAR HER CUTE SHOES ETC ETC ETC. SO IN CLOSING ALL YOU NIGGAS THAT ARE READING THIS AND ARE GETTING HYPE LIKE YOUR ABOUT TO TAKE YOUR FINGER CONDOM OFF YOUR DICK AND BUST A NUT IN SARAH. DONT DO IT...UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY FOCUSED AND READY TO END YOUR LIFE...HOLLA.

DADDY MERO MLBC

LEAVE MY KIDS

IN HER MAMA HOUSE

*[NOTE: CAKE BATTER TASTES GOOD BUT IF YOU EAT ALOT OF IT YOU'RE A FAT WEIRDO NIGGA]