Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

pranks yay or nay

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by deph, Apr 2, 2003.

1. deph

deph New Jack

have been getting prank phones calls wanted to see what everyone else thought of them.

2. zodiac ying

zodiac ying New Jack

hey is your mommy home i want to eat her sweet thang!

3. deph

deph New Jack

dude no offence but i hope you die in an unfortunate accident when all your toys fall on top of you. you fucking idiot waster lone wolf wanna be freak shit for brains dick breath cock sucking wanna be. ........... oh yeah and I hope your house burns down.

4. deph

deph New Jack

dude no offence but i hope you die in an unfortunate accident when all your toys fall on top of you. you fucking idiot waster lone wolf wanna be freak shit for brains dick breath cock sucking wanna be. ........... oh yeah and I hope your house burns down. jokes that would be a fucked up prank.

p.s my mums not alive anymore so that was a bit fucking below the belt asshole.

5. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

6. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

I love making pranks

7. krie

krie Guest

yeah hi is tabooger there, first name illeata...

8. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

We used to always call peole and tell them that they won a hugh prize like a fridge or some shit and that they would have to come pick it up with in a certain amount of time....oh man GREAT times!!!:lol:

9. krie

krie Guest

^^ hahahaha :lol: that would be funny, they would turn up to the spot and no-one would be there..

10. Born Loser

Born Loser New Jack

or else you look up a phone number in the phone book and call it and if a women answers tell her your from a hotel in the area...(a real one) then say that she left some personal items in a room....and she will be i didnt stay there...then you say isn't your husband ---mr. what ever the name you picked from the book-----...then she'll be yeah...then just play along or just say well sorry you had to find out like this...

11. 2slim

2slim Member

sorry folks,but im the prank call king...yall couldnt fuck with this...

12. deph

deph New Jack

yeah they are pretty funny except when people do them and say nothing its like getting a blow job and not cumming..................jokes:)

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

get a girl to talk real dirty to one of your friends or whoever..make like there is a special party where he can stick his dick in her asshole, whlie she 69s her fine ass friend.
    it worked on me.