ppl help

SpAdE7

hey, my name is spade and i just want to know if there is some ledgendary writer that i somehow never heard of with the name of spade cuz if there is i would really like to know. i have seen some unlucky bastards that took names like seen, revolt, and even nace and they recieved hella bitchings, i dont want to disrespect graff or the writer (if they exist)

thx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck that political bullshit write that name till someone says otherwise then battle out for it or tell em to fuck off or jsut drop it. spade seems common i'm sure there is one, but if there isn't one where you live fuck it. do what you want

since you're just starting out, you should just be focusing on sketching and handstyles right now anyway. just keep messing with whatever name you want, trying to get a feel for how letters work. while doing that, read up on all you can find, look through all the photo threads and try to take in as much graff as you can. if you come across someone writing spade that is clearly better than you and seems to have a decent rep, then just start thinking of another name.

the problem with names arize when kids are ignorant cocky assholes about shit and are unwilling to accept that some names are just mad news to try writing.

whatever, im rambling.

i cant think of a 'spade' but im sure there is one (or 40). but stick with it and learn until it becomes a problem.

im closing this thread though, otherwise every kid with a new name will make a similar one.