Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

power of the mind

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Aug 13, 2003.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

how far have you gotten?do you dream of the future..know whats going on in your friends head?if you've done acid and switched bodies with someone..do tell.
    i've done it all

2. patatasbrava

patatasbrava Junior Member

i never remember dreams and shit ... not to long ago i remembered this dream that stuck with me...the dream is kind of long, but it had to do with me getting arrested... and sure enough about a month later i got arrested in a way that was very very similar to the way it happend in the dream...

Ever since then i pay much more attention to my intuition , and i learned the more you notice it and analyze it the more atuned your intuition becomes. its like getting derb from your best friends sister, you get better at hiding it the more you do it, but eventully you will be caught slippin'. that anaolgy doesnt make sense i just wanted to use the word DERB.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

when i used to do shrooms, i could hear peoples thoughts. it was weird and confirmed. i walked around this one night singing the circus song because it felt so fucked up.
    also attempted lucid dreaming...very odd. i wish i could be more strict with myself when trying to learn how to do shit like that.
    the mind is very odd indeed. good thread, willy.

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

I've always had an interest in being an ascended master however I've had better days. I was on the brink of a photographic memory one time. I've also channeled before. It was strange. It was musical and the theme was a point or objective or something. From my studies I learned that satan is a musical angel and the word beelzebub means "the man who points", however this could be coincidence. It certainly did not feel malevolent but that could be an illusion. I saw a ghost with 3 other people who also saw it, but I don't know if that has anything to do with my mind. I saw time stop too but I don't know if that's related either. Saw a UFO that is DEFINATELY not related to me except we are all made of stardust and primordial ooze at the great cosmic soup kitchen.
    So you've done everything? Interesting. Tell me more o wise one.
    :freak:

5. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i think everyone witnesses time stopping...trick of the eye or mind..someshit,...someone told me the correct terminology once..i forget...meh

6. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

do tell, do tell...

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i've controlled the flow of electricty to a light bulb once.

on drugs i opened up doorways to other worlds...floating in black space with numbers flying past my face..make my voice come from waaay over there...that was wierd.

but hinestly the coolestt was trading bodies with my cousin..my cousin never believed me when i told him that i dream of the future until we switched bodies.

i looked at him chanting ..then somehow i ended up on the floor and he was on thecouch, in MY BODY..i was in his.we looked at eachother and i was pretty stoked, but he was really scared..he grabbed my arm and told me to stop.
    after that...the fool started dressing like me..started saying HELLA and started dreaming of the future..i think from him, i got an animal..my cousin is kinda of a nut.
    now we are closer than we ever were before and sit and like you say..observe and watch for the signs..

8. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

my friend went totally jedi on his parents.. my homie was reading thier minds telling them everything that they were thinking.thats easy, but sober people do not take thier sons reading thier minds kindly.

i bet the gov. has a secret room where people sit and take acid all day and move things with thier minds and talk with aliens and shit like that.

9. loopsnew

loopsnew New Jack

^^^ sounds like donnie darko.

nothing weird here for me. pretty mundane but highly...life altering mindfucks, for sure. mind over matter. nothing matters...
    :n

10. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i had a very real dream once..
    i was in a university lecture room, it was empty..
    i layed down on my back on the outside aisle
    and when my head touched the ground the top of
    my skull popped off. then i smelled the inside
    of it. it was amazingly vivid. when i woke up i
    knew what my brain smelled like, but it was a familiar
    smell which perplexed me..and it took me 3 years to identify the smell of
    my brain from that dream. it smelled exactly
    like band-aids.

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

also, alone in a ravine on the way home one night when i was
    a teenager a small upright creature waddled out of the brush,
    waddled up to me, then turned around and went back into
    the forest. i wasn't on drugs, and i have no idea what the
    hell it was. furthermore, what kind of upright walking, but small
    animal would approach a human? i just stood there and watched.
    then i got some serious shivers up my neck and booted out of
    that ravine el pronto.

12. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i had really good cop radar when i was driving or in a car with a friend..i'd be let my friend fly down a 40 mile zone going 80mph for like 10 mins..then get this sudden feeling and tell them to slow down..even tho i wouldnt be able to see a cop i could sense it..and they wou ld and sure enough a cop would appear.. all my friends learned to listen to me.. but that was all lost after i got in a accident racing and the fucker rearended me. har

13. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

14. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

I was doin shrooms and these little people started coming out of the wall, saying, 'come into the wall! it's fun in the wall!' I was like, 'naw, i'm cool here' but i had to say it like three times cuz they wouldn't shut the fuck up about the fucking wall

15. $360

$360 Elite Member

only time ive ever tripped is from watching a film...

it true.

ill let someone else explain because i couldnt be botherd to.