Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Powder Junkie

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BackSeatBebe, Feb 24, 2004.

1. BackSeatBebe

BackSeatBebe Junior Member

so i have an addiction, but my addiction to the "white stuff" doesnt cost me anything and only happens 6 months a year. though my powder comes knee deep in the form of snow. i cant get enough of snowboarding, and the best part of our winter season is just arriving. anyways i wanna know about how your riding/skiing season is going.

Sims - 151 Clark, Flow bindings
    51/50 - 149, Preston alluminuim bindings

plus i have my eye on a lib tech, any opinions?

2. adderall

adderall Elite Member

we dont have snow in miami.. but lots of us have an addiction to the white stuff - and its a year round thing down here..

3. caL

caL Senior Member

rofl, aderal.
    man i havent seen "snow snow" for like 13 years

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i clicked on this like 'ok, im gonna have to shut it down' then i read the first sentence and i realized the terrible pun/metaphor/joke you were making then i got real embaressed for you, because it was so contrived and so not funny.

i'd suggest begging me to delete this and try again, hoping everyone forgets.

5. BackSeatBebe

BackSeatBebe Junior Member

or people can just post about their love of snow, since you aint giving me any love!!

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I get snow in July......I hate snow.

7. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

when i was in elementary thru high school snow was cool cuz i would get out of school

when i lived in colorado and had a 5 mountain pass snow was cool

now that i live here, don't board anymore, have to commute in it and never get any time off i hate it.

8. fethasmcgraw

fethasmcgraw Junior Member

not that funny really
    youre trying too hard

9. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

im sorry

yes it was

10. CLAYTONCROWN

CLAYTONCROWN Member

It was going good until i cracked my heel bone into 569872 pieces. :mad:

11. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

i saw snow of the first time in december. then again in january. it snowed in vegas!! that was nice.... its nice when its on the ground and stuff. but i went to mt. charelston here and it was too cold and hard to walk in. i dont think id want to do it again. i took a plastic sled and struggled to walk up a hill. i sled down once, and said, man it isnt worth walking up the hill again.

12. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

Snow in Indiana = the suckfest.

13. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

I hate snow, so fuckin much..

in chicago it stays cold from about october till june.. with snow up until late february sometimes.

i can't wait till i get outta here and move to florida.

14. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

I enjoy snowboarding in fresh powder in mountains, but i see no purpose in snow and freezing weather in Minnesota. Overall, cold weather gets a thumbs down from me, unless i happen to be in utah and getting 4 feet of fresh powder in five days like earlier this year. In that case, i'm quite content.

15. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

04' 154 burton custom with burton custom bindings and burton freestyle boots. i also got an old forum 146. oh yeah and an old lamar setup, those boards suck.