Powder Junkie

BackSeatBebe

so i have an addiction, but my addiction to the "white stuff" doesnt cost me anything and only happens 6 months a year. though my powder comes knee deep in the form of snow. i cant get enough of snowboarding, and the best part of our winter season is just arriving. anyways i wanna know about how your riding/skiing season is going.

Sims - 151 Clark, Flow bindings

51/50 - 149, Preston alluminuim bindings

plus i have my eye on a lib tech, any opinions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i clicked on this like 'ok, im gonna have to shut it down' then i read the first sentence and i realized the terrible pun/metaphor/joke you were making then i got real embaressed for you, because it was so contrived and so not funny.

i'd suggest begging me to delete this and try again, hoping everyone forgets.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

when i was in elementary thru high school snow was cool cuz i would get out of school

when i lived in colorado and had a 5 mountain pass snow was cool

now that i live here, don't board anymore, have to commute in it and never get any time off i hate it.

im sorry

Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

not that funny really

youre trying too hard

yes it was

i saw snow of the first time in december. then again in january. it snowed in vegas!! that was nice.... its nice when its on the ground and stuff. but i went to mt. charelston here and it was too cold and hard to walk in. i dont think id want to do it again. i took a plastic sled and struggled to walk up a hill. i sled down once, and said, man it isnt worth walking up the hill again.

I enjoy snowboarding in fresh powder in mountains, but i see no purpose in snow and freezing weather in Minnesota. Overall, cold weather gets a thumbs down from me, unless i happen to be in utah and getting 4 feet of fresh powder in five days like earlier this year. In that case, i'm quite content.

Originally posted by seeking

i clicked on this like 'ok, im gonna have to shut it down' then i read the first sentence and i realized the terrible pun/metaphor/joke you were making then i got real embaressed for you, because it was so contrived and so not funny.

i'd suggest begging me to delete this and try again, hoping everyone forgets.

Points over here. That was good. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Bravo

Originally posted by seeking

I knew right away it was about “snow snow” (so that what’s they’re calling it these days…).

I haven’t ridden a snowboard in 6 years or so. Pass me the liquor store bag and I’ll go tobogganing on that steep hill of ice.

i gave my snowboard and boots to my little brother, because he'll actually use it. i'm a four-hour drive from the slopes, and that's way too expensive a habit to keep up. i haven't been in probably five or six seasons.

however, if i lived where it snowed (and god willing, i never will), i would have a season pass to the nearest park and be out there as much as humanly possible.

Archived