POUR OUT SOME OF THAT 12OZ.

HECZONER

YOU KNOW I THOUGHT THAT THIS SIGHT WAS TO COME IN AND SHARE AND HOPEFULLY RECEIVE SOME IMPUT ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR STYLE, NOW WE GOT ALL TYPES OF LITTLE FAGGETS GETTING IN HERE POSTING AND POSTING THEIR FAG ASS COMMENTS AND NO WORK. AND THEN THEY BAN VIRS, NOW THIS KID HAS TAKEN MORE BULLSHIT THAN EACH AND EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER READ ONE OF HIS POINTLESS THREADS, AND SERIOUS PUT DOWN YET HE KEPT AT IT, HE WAS TRULLY IN HERE TO GET BETTER, AFTER THOUSANDS OF :JUST QUIT: COMMENTS HE KEPT AT IT, KEPT ASKIN HOW AM I DOIN, WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE ME BETTER!! AND AFTER A MILLION :"JUST KILL YOUR SELF": COMMENTS HE STILL HIT THE SKETCHES AND EVEN TRIED BOMIN!! AND THEY BAN HIM, IM NOT HIS DAD NOR AM I IN HIS CREW, BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM POSTING AND ASKING AND ASKING AND TRYIN TO IMPROVE, THAN PEOPLE MAKING AND MAKING COMMENTS ON HOW MUCH BETTER PEOPLE CAN DO OR HOW A WELL ESTABLISHED STYLE SHOULD BE IMPROVED WITH NO WORK (CREDENTIALS) YOU KNOW TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. WHAT IM TRYING TO STRONGLY SUGGEST IS TAHT I DONT THINK IT WAS RIGHT FOR HIM TO BE BANNED!!

PAYCE. HeCz!We!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm thats a great point hecz and i think your most. def. right...i think he put up with more then his fair share of bullshit... ive met writers and they were more then helpful, and its really discouraging knowing that this kid was banned because he was just wanting to learn..... i mean.. i was at his stage at one point...and if i didnt have support i honestly think i would have never made it this far.... if i had to put up with all that shit virus got i think i would have ended my career before it had even officially began.... anyway... if he truly is banned... he honestly doesnt deserve it.. hes a true example of a motivated person...in graffiti for himself and no one else.... its how it should be.....

p.s. he lives in Isreal...... give him a fucken break.... its not like u will ever see his shit on a wall or anything so stop complaining... and let his ass on....

peace...... skyn ADC WE!

thats the problem with this board and the people that come on it. and well society in general, all they ever wanna do is put someone down because they are so-called "better" than someone else. their is a such thing as constructive criticism but these catts on this board crack me up yo!..... who cares if your better than someone keep that to yourself, and when someone ask for advice, instead of just telling them theirwack, why dont u tell them what they can do to become better and in which ways they can change whatever their doing. thats my two censt but what do i know!. peace

Hecz, your absolutly right. And i agree with cyzm and stank as well. He basically got banned for no reason. And he was starting to make progress. He should def be unbanned. Peace to everyone.

PS. This may be my first post but i've been chillen on these boards for quite some time, but mostly just admiring the mad amounts of skill thanks to such cats as hecz, gotone, dorkstar, menace, etc. I'll be postin some shit soon (and when i say shit i mean shit!)

Guest landofdalost

i agree

the fact of the matter is when everyone starts out everything you produce is horrible book work or on walls....thats why some philosopher came up with the term practice makes perfect........ even all the good writers started off shitty

so practice..practice ..practice and devlope a style

and talking shit on others makes you so "dope" .... if you have so much time running your shit on somebodys elses work,, lets ee how good you are...probably 75% of the time your not all that hot shit.... so quite the beef chatter to a minimum..... oh yea hecz u have some nice shit

philly 215 er.

Beef chatter? You're a writer. Your life as a writer is fueled by ego. And you're complaining about beef chatter? Slow down chappy. Whether you're good at this, good at that, up the most or with the best hand you're going to hear beef chatter. Get used to it and ignore it whenever possible. You put together a meesage board with thousands of writers who's whole existence is fueled by an ego, you're going to have words. It's part of the game.

As for Virs or Virus or whatever he writes... I'm looking into his banned situation. I'll update later when I know more.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by Joker

Beef chatter? You're a writer. Your life as a writer is fueled by ego. And you're complaining about beef chatter? Slow down chappy. Whether you're good at this, good at that, up the most or with the best hand you're going to hear beef chatter. Get used to it and ignore it whenever possible. You put together a meesage board with thousands of writers who's whole existence is fueled by an ego, you're going to have words. It's part of the game.

As for Virs or Virus or whatever he writes... I'm looking into his banned situation. I'll update later when I know more.

yeah..dude said it...belee dat

Guest landofdalost

oh yea

yea....when you can put in your comments for boards like this it calls for you to get critcized...

fueled by ego? maybe but pretty much all of them who run it ....are just as horrible has him...except atleast hes trying or sort of....

like you said fuck em all do ya own thing

Some asshole said they hoped a bomb would be dropped on his house on a thread he did before the 12oz melt down! Now that is a really really fucked up thing to say. Some people just go out of their way to talk shit and since this kid is really not too good at graff they shit on him. It's one thing to talk shit about someones style to maybe help them along or redirect them in some manner it's another to tell someone to die or make personal comments about them.

Originally posted by HECZONER

YOU KNOW I THOUGHT THAT THIS SIGHT WAS TO COME IN AND SHARE AND HOPEFULLY RECEIVE SOME IMPUT ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR STYLE, NOW WE GOT ALL TYPES OF LITTLE FAGGETS GETTING IN HERE POSTING AND POSTING THEIR FAG ASS COMMENTS AND NO WORK. AND THEN THEY BAN VIRS, NOW THIS KID HAS TAKEN MORE BULLSHIT THAN EACH AND EVERYONE THAT HAS EVER READ ONE OF HIS POINTLESS THREADS, AND SERIOUS PUT DOWN YET HE KEPT AT IT, HE WAS TRULLY IN HERE TO GET BETTER, AFTER THOUSANDS OF :JUST QUIT: COMMENTS HE KEPT AT IT, KEPT ASKIN HOW AM I DOIN, WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE ME BETTER!! AND AFTER A MILLION :"JUST KILL YOUR SELF": COMMENTS HE STILL HIT THE SKETCHES AND EVEN TRIED BOMIN!! AND THEY BAN HIM, IM NOT HIS DAD NOR AM I IN HIS CREW, BUT I WOULD RATHER HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM POSTING AND ASKING AND ASKING AND TRYIN TO IMPROVE, THAN PEOPLE MAKING AND MAKING COMMENTS ON HOW MUCH BETTER PEOPLE CAN DO OR HOW A WELL ESTABLISHED STYLE SHOULD BE IMPROVED WITH NO WORK (CREDENTIALS) YOU KNOW TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. WHAT IM TRYING TO STRONGLY SUGGEST IS TAHT I DONT THINK IT WAS RIGHT FOR HIM TO BE BANNED!!

PAYCE. HeCz!We!

ok. virus took bullshit because he was writing someone elses name. but hey, he said he knew it, so thats his decision. he was biting HARD from people anyhow, its not like it wasnt obvious either. but hey, its understandable, we all bit stuff when we were starting out, and theres really no shame in that. HOWEVER....if someone calls you on that, and its obvious that your biting, be a fucking man and step up and say "yeah, i did". i dont think he wouldve gotten alot of shit related to his biting people if he wouldve fessed up to that.

ASIDE FROM VIRUS THOUGH, who cares if he came here asking for help and "tried bombing"? HE SHOULDVE BEEN FUCKING DOING IT ANYHOW. he (and everyone else coming up...) should be able to live their stupid little lives without checking in with the internet to see if theyre good. if you have to constantly ask if your good, chances are...your not. STOP EXPECTING 12OZ TO HOLD YOUR HAND AND MAKE YOU A WRITER KIDDIES. go fucking practice........HARD...until you see improvement yourself. go...do it now.

WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS BAN THE FUCKERS WITH ALL THE COMMENTS AND NO WORK POSTED!!!

WHEN THIS CULTURE BEGAN, NO ONE KNEW WHAT IT WAS GOING TO BECOME... think about it? EVERYONE HERE IS FROM ONE COAST OR ANOTHER WITH A SIMILAR INTEREST... gr@fitti!!! WHEN I FIRST CAME ON HERE, I WANTED TO SHARE MY WORK WITH OTHER ARTISTS AND LEARN MORE ABOUT DIFFERENT WILDSTYLES. BUT AS TIME PASSED, I LEARNED WHO THE TRUE ARTISTS WERE BECAUSE THEY AINT ON SILLY BULLSHIT LIKE CLAIMING RANK... THOSE KATS AND I ARE HERE TO SHARE COMMON KNOWLEDGE ON THIS ISSUE... all you other pubes are just some silly schit-chatters... I ALSO REMEMBER WHEN VIRUS FIRST SHOWED UP AND HOW MUCH HE HAS EVOLVED... IT WILL TAKE MORE TIME TO DEVELOP MAD SKILLZ BUT I ENJOY SEEING THIS KAT TRY... AND I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE DISSING HIM INSTEAD OF HELPING HIM... THIS PLACE IS LIKE A COMMUNITY, WE SHOULD SOMEWHAT SUPPORT EACHOTHER... I AM ACTUALLY WORKING ON VIRUS' BLACKBOOK RIGHT NOW & I WANT TO HELP HIM LEARN... SO TO BAN A KID THAT DOESNT STOP TRYING IS MORE PATHETIC THAN TO DISS HIS POINTLESS THREADS... I'D RATHER SEE HIS PICTURES THAN WHAT SOME pubes CARE TO SAY!!! LIKE I SAID, LOOK AT HOW THIS CULTURE HAS EVOLVED, WE GOT A KID IN ISRAEL EATING, SHITTING, AND BREATHING gr@fitti!!! 1*

HE'LL BE BACK...

mEn@cE*:king: wE

YO! fuck that punk ass fake virus! He was banned. If he wants to come back He will have to change his name. GOOD FOR HIM! Talking shit is just part of the whole thing. Talk all the shit you want on the net if you got balls to talk shit to faces then go If you are a soft ass puss and dont want shit talked to you then hide in your room bitch. We will wait.

P.S> THE REAL VIRUS IS FUCKING SICK AS!

I think it is good to pay your dues the old fashioned way....get out there and if you get rocked...you get better because you don't want to get "dissed".....if you get bagged on the street...it is whole lot different than getting bagged on the internet.....your name should name float around from being consistent in the region you live...if you start getting sick,other people will notice over time...without "YOU" having to ask or mention things....I started writing because I respected the "artform"....and wanted to learn(at the same time was I pissed at society)....but that was almost 10 years ago(and goes back further than that...I have had flicks of my shit on this site and don't really care that much....it comes down to if you're having fun or not.....if you are out for some kind of "quick" status....then quit now......an ego will get you nowhere...no matter how sick you think you are,there is always someone out there who will crush you.....remember that....and then strive.peace.

LOL

If this kids sole existance in the world of Graff revolves around this internet message board, then he's in the game for the wrong reasons. If the fact that some kid got banned from an internet message board bothers YOU, YOU need to look at yourself and ask yourself why YOU are in this game to begin with. Perhaps you see a little "virus" within yourself so you feel sorry for him.

^^^ what he said......also,ok i ragged on virus ,menace,etc but this 12oz thing wasnt always here.what happened on finding out shit on your own?when i started there was no 12oz message board with fliks tips advice and so on......i really dont give a fuck if none of these little shits that post stickers and paper shit dont paint,i really dont.they would rather spend all day on the internet make excuses why they cant go out and paint and make tiredless excuses.....im done ragging on the said people.im just gonna go out and kill trains and let them waste away on the internet.......whatever:dazed:

half the kids that post those.....get better/kill yourself/you suck/wak shit comments.....are the kids sittin there,pencil and book on lap,lookin to bite.....so ignore them....the kids who give advice are not a dime a dozen....and thats sad......kings lose crowns....but teachers stay intelligent!

Originally posted by redwrists

half the kids that post those.....get better/kill yourself/you suck/wak shit comments.....are the kids sittin there,pencil and book on lap,lookin to bite.....so ignore them....the kids who give advice are not a dime a dozen....and thats sad......kings lose crowns....but teachers stay intelligent!

true but alot of kids need to get out and paint insyeda of sitting around clicking sites all day...man maybe they just dont have real freinds that are writers you know like they mught be the only kids around doin it....but still its no excuses to post paper shit all day and master some technic on paper but when it comes down to really paintin they cant do it to save there own life.....

Originally posted by ASSHOLEONER

true but alot of kids need to get out and paint insyeda of sitting around clicking sites all day...man maybe they just dont have real freinds that are writers you know like they mught be the only kids around doin it....but still its no excuses to post paper shit all day and master some technic on paper but when it comes down to really paintin they cant do it to save there own life.....

oh i totally agree.......if your gonna call yourself a writer....and only rock books...your contradicting yourself....but then again....i feel that a blackbook is....is a writers journal of a sort.....the progression of ideas...its fun to sit down hit books and push a style....but i agree....if they arent going to be painted....you can hardly call your self a writer.....your just an artist,.....like my self....i rarely paint....but dont think i cant...i just need to paint more......maybe when it warms up....peace

ok i have no input on this topic i just was talking to virus on aim and he wanted me to post his message so here it goes......

virs comment----i dont really crae about being banned,i can still browse the board and see all the flix.

and now to all of you=you say what happened before the oz was down there and shit well i have this to say what happened before the oz was down you could learn from the streets and see graffiti and shit me in just a lonely writer in the middle of no where with nothing to get up with you had the streets i have the msg board..now i do breathe shit eat sleep graffiti and i want to be like all the bests but with some style of my own mixed with styles so if i bit is just to get a certain feel for a certain style i like...btw i wont be able to sketch for the rest of the month i broke my fingers at my capoeira practice well thats all and moderators approve my new account on the name mr virs peace out

well theres your message virs , im not replying no more messages..peace

Im fuckign sick of all these toy ass kids coming into 12oz like theyve been here for years. Ive seen at least 15 NEW Members come in this week and talk shit. Its getting to the point im not coming to paper chase. Virus was the target of people more toyish than he was. I respect seeking's decision to ban him but im moving to ban people like ASSHOLEONER and these other toys.

Ive said my share and its my opinion

If you newcomers want to be respected... Post Flix.. Others didnt get to where they are today by beign floaters and shit

As far as I know dude is back on under a new name. His old name could have been part of the reason but I'm sure there was more to it than that. Yes, he's a toy. Yes he has much to learn. And yes, only dedication will show and prove.

Keep in mind this message board is open to the public. Not just the seasoned writers or those who have somewhat of a clue. Anyone can jump in here and post. Even toys. Don't just diss with a bad attitude. Sure, be critical but give reasons why or advice to improve. Unless you are a world renowned writer who came up on your own and had no outside help at all... then none of you have room to throw jabs at a toy. Grazing is one thing, disrespect is another.

Thread closed.

Archived