poulagachallenge.Dead = 1;

Dirty_habiT

Yeah, so instead of being bored on 12oz.... I had this great idea where I open about 30 browser windows and go to www.poulagachallenge.com. After that, I one by one click the arrow, than go back to the first window, one by one click play.... etc. Until I join server with about 30 people that have similar names. It would be great fun if like 4 or 5 other people did it too. Ya know, total annihilation.

One time I got the poulagadmin to log on, he looked like a chicken in a lab coat. Yep, happy overwhelming.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Yeah, so instead of being bored on 12oz.... I had this great idea where I open about 30 browser windows and go to www.poulagachallenge.com. After that, I one by one click the arrow, than go back to the first window, one by one click play.... etc. Until I join server with about 30 people that have similar names. It would be great fun if like 4 or 5 other people did it too. Ya know, total annihilation.

One time I got the poulagadmin to log on, he looked like a chicken in a lab coat. Yep, happy overwhelming.

What is this challenge?

Please Explain.

Archived