potato cannons...whos got em?

Guest diggity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Once, when I lived in a dorm, we heard this really loud crashing sound coming from our community bathroom. When we went in to investigate what had happened, we found bits of glass and potato all over the place. Somebody had shot a potato cannon from the ground, up into the third floor bathroom, through the window.

ahhh those thing are a fucking riot...i use to have one a few years back..when i went up to my uncles ranch i use to hunt down squirells(sp) nests..owls...or goffers...man those were the days..seeing a squriell(sp) getting catapulted in the air was more then enought to make my day pleasureable...to bad i gave it aways to my little cuzes friend..i miss that thing...:(

Guest diggity

its not considered a firarm so that in itself is a good deal. the one in my picture has a small tank of propane connected to it so its a bit more powerful. shoots about 200 yards. as far as otherways to make them. wd40 or hairspray is a good alternative if you dont have the loot for the propane tank. compressed air is also a nice method.

heres a link to making the hairspray kind, only a few small adjustments to change it into a propane tank one. http://users.intrepid.net/~zidmar/potato.html

this here shit is for true thugs

we made one a while ago using

-all metal pipe

-1/2 and 1 inch inch air line off the bags on my truck

-the old air valves off of my trucks suspension

-a 20lb bottle of co2 putting out about 300psi (i think) couldnt tell exactly cause the regulators face was broken

-car battery

shit was off the heezy till the neighbors called the cops

ill see if i can find some pics

Guest wakassOATH

"I've found any Hair Spray that says "keep away from fire" is the best."

haha this made me crack up.. espeacially when hes gonna spark that shit up

lol what a weirdo!

Archived