postal labels...

Guest sp3c1men_63

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KrylonKing
Guest -MOE LESTER-

wow that anvil is hot....GIR FUCKIN RULES!!!! i put a gir in a straight letter once, but it looked kinda whack

Guest sp3c1men_63
wuaaaah...wait where did you get that DAIM one? Its 100% a fake. Those tags don't have style at all. Its definetly not by daim. Its copied by an idiot. tell that idiot that he is an idiot.

umm...yea i kno its not by daim. if you can tell, i put 'bored writer' and 'no biting' which should be obvious that i was jus playin around. i envy german taggers. :D

Originally posted by sp3c1men_63

umm...yea i kno its not by daim. if you can tell, i put 'bored writer' and 'no biting' which should be obvious that i was jus playin around. i envy german taggers. :D

envy or bite?

Guest sp3c1men_63
envy or bite?

who wouldnt b jealous of german taggers? theyre good. and bsides, that was the only daim label i did and i was jus bein sarcastic by puttin the 'no biting' thing. well, if you guys are THAT offended by it, i'll stop. i jus wanted to say that german taggers are dope thas all...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

damn, that AE is ugly as hell. it makes me feel bad. please, that is not working for you. for your own sake change it.

Guest uncle-boy
Guest illwill

wow, those were good stickers, until someone drew on em'

come to think about it, why piece on a postal label?

Guest KrylonKing
Originally posted by idonotlikeu

all those stickers are crap.

still waiting for the invitation...........

Archived