POST YOUR WORST HAIRCUT.

Ethreadzny2

SURE THIS SHIT HAS BEEN DONE NUMEROUS TIMES, BUT F IT; HAIRCUTS OR LACK OF CAN BE FUNNY. I DONT CARE< BLOCK YOUR FACE OUT OR POST SOMEBODY WITH A SIMILAR HAIRCUT TO YOURS.

HERE IS ME WITH A MULLET AROUND THE AGE OF 11. I THINK I MAY SHAPE IT UP AGAIN FOR OLD TIME SAKES..

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3cc28b3127cce83e10d1b77ba0000001610'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

As a kid i ussually had long or kinda longish hair...my parents never gave me 'proper' crew haircuts, when i grew up a bit and was in heavy metal, they remained long. Then i moved to punk and kept the long hair)longer than ever, shoulders lenght) and shaved the insides so i could raise a mohok occasionally. After that, i was rockin a ragular haircut but the hair on the front where 4 fingers longer than my chin, like a backwards mullet (tellum, haha get it?) then i moved to hardcore and started getting a regular crew cut...AT 94' I GOT INTO GRAFFITI AND HIP HOP SO I SHAVED MY HEAD, THAT WAS THE ABSOLUTELY WORST HAIRCUT FOR ME, i look better than the average guy but that hair was monstrous...i rocked it for a year and watched my vagina score drop dangerously, from 95 to now there hasnt been any real difference..sometimes a bit longer, sometimes more spiky, sometimes cut by my own but pretty much a normal haircut. These last 6 months i'm growing my hair back.

yeesh, I haven't got a professional haircut in........sheeit.....I'm goin say damn near 5 yrs.

When I had short hair I cut it on my own...it was really easy for me and i'd always get compliments on my cuts off the street (damn, maybe I shoulda become a hairdresser).

Now its growing...I cut it once to even it out...its down to the shoulders and i'm contemplating if I should cut it again or let it grow to glamour length. You can do more stuff with glamor length but short hait can look so gosh darn sassy.

Archived