post your pet

cornpone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jun 29 2005, 09:23 PM

I can just picture all those tiny dogs above yapping incessantly until I punted them across the fucking yard into a brick wall. Fuck tiny dogs, and fuck the people who don't beat them properly until they shut up.

geoduck.jpg

MY BOSTON TERRIER IS SUPER CHILL. HE JUST HANGS OUT ON THE COUCH, UNLESS SOMEONE PULLS IN THE DRIVE WAY, THEN HE BARKS FOR A COUPLE MINUTES LIKE ANY OTHER DOG AND THEN GOES BACK TO CHILLEN...

Originally posted by cornpone@Jun 30 2005, 09:36 AM

MY BOSTON TERRIER IS SUPER CHILL. HE JUST HANGS OUT ON THE COUCH, UNLESS SOMEONE PULLS IN THE DRIVE WAY, THEN HE BARKS FOR A COUPLE MINUTES LIKE ANY OTHER DOG AND THEN GOES BACK TO CHILLEN...

That's good for you. We have this bitch living a block away, I walk past every day on the way to work. She's got 3 of those boston terriers and they yap at everything that moves. I'm about ready to sneak over there with some dCon and give them some fucking treats they won't forget.