"Post your own shit" thread

Guest ToYs

ok i want some feedback... i know its not crazy shit. its pretty much shit proubly. i thought i would share since i havent painted in a while.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2461656a.jpg'>

ok im going to make this thread for everyone who feels like sharing they're stuff that they painted... im tired of threads full of pictures that the writer of the thread didnt do. so post them up, be on the firing line, you will proubly get good advice

as well as alot of asshole comments :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ToYs

ok i want some feedback... i know its not crazy shit. its pretty much shit proubly. i thought i would share since i havent painted in a while.

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2461656a.jpg'>

ok im going to make this thread for everyone who feels like sharing they're stuff that they painted... im tired of threads full of pictures that the writer of the thread didnt do. so post them up, be on the firing line, you will proubly get good advice

as well as alot of asshole comments :king:

'

would he be considered a leagle eagle ?

:lol:

i normally don't like to talk about graffiti on here, but your attitude is good so i'll tell you you're headed in the right direction. keep practicing the throws and hands on boards and then go vandalize. and do lots of drugs while your'e at it.

i knew i shouldnt have wrote "rad" hehe oh well. thanks for all the positive comments. and DMX your right on my wavelength here. im practicing my throw-ups before i go out again. i have to avoid public humiliation. but why hasnt anyone posted they're own suff yet? i mean it wont be hard to post a pic that would shine on mine, share please

first off all those are over a year old...second whats wrong with the paintings? they look clean enough to me and oh my god they are paintings...if its the style difference your noticing once again they are a year old and my style has changed alot...and anotherthing...1 post in the paper chase section makes me a supperstar...WOW THANKS:king:

Archived