Post Your Myspace Link

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I don't see the point of people trying to add me when I never met them, don't know anything about them, or never even talked to them online. Like it's cool to collect girls on your Myspace friends list like baseball cards. Fucking dorks.

haha. This is true, i don't get how people can have 400, or even 1000, friends on there.

I never bother getting on there unless someone sends me a message anyway.

i fucking hate myspace.

those stupid fucking lame ass sites are all the same. a bunch of fuck ups who think they are hot shit and so fucking cool.

loser mother fuckers.

/bitter cuz the girls wouldnt put out or give me brains when i tried to e-pimp them.

:lol:

i love it...i met a ton of artist's...talked/ met up painted chilled...i mostly use it to show case a little bit of work and sell it...and sell alot of stuff off there more than e-bay...so i love it....but i guess its gay for others that are useing the site the wrong way

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

I can collect hipsters that take pictures of themselves in the mirror.

or the idiots who put up their peices/freights etc as their photo, seeing that makes me think graffiti is all they have in their one sided boring lives.

I can't understand posting your graff as photos. It's so blatant. If I did that, I'd have to read twice as many messages from stupid emo high school girls.

7 messages from unknown womanfolk from last week:

"hey, you look like someone i might want to know"

" hey there! just thought Id say hello and maybe make a friend...im from California but coming to new york this summer. message me back if you want

-- Lind-Z"

"i miss you lover.

be my friend bitch!

what are you up to right this moment,other than typing?

-annie."

" hey.....nice cheek bonesss..... ;-) "

"i dont even need to explain myslef. you're like the cutest thing of life and you are extremely good message me back

diana "

"you have to be

the second coolest person on myspace.

add me?

-tisha. "

" whats up...i live in nyc too, go figure. you seem like a cool ass dude and you are also incredibly sexy ow ow"s

The last one is my favorite. Go figure? THERE ARE 8 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE IN NEW YORK. Regardless, I can't bring myself to meet a girl I've met online.

i was on myspace for about 6 weeks.... the only friends i made, i already knew.. and the hoes were sub-par, so i never bothered... some broad put me onto some shit going down at some pub, but that was about it.. i actually had a 'friend' that didn't want to add me cause he didn't want the girls on his list to know he associated w/ a guy like me :lol:

so, yeah.. i dumped that. :)

what can i say, i look bad on paper, and i' too judgemental, to give the skeezers the benefit of the doubt.

Archived