Post your freights!!!!!!!!!!

mizx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nak, im going to try to not be a dick about this: that piece looks horrible, im actualy not trying to rip on you, but its been said here a million times before and i'll just repeat it: do more walls before you try freights, it looks like your just beginning and should work on getting good crisp looking letters before you do anything, i never really understood what everyone meant when they said that too many kids just started painting trains and shit, but after traveling a bit in the past few months i really see it now, so you may want to consider chilling with the freights till you get a bit more skill, but thats just my opinion.

the funny thing is.. when i paint walls.. people still rip on me.. saying.. 'what is that painted behind a local strip mall or sumtin' to me it doesnt matter where i paint.. as long as im painting.. i dont even care if other people see stuff i do.. even tho it sucks.. i do it for myself

nak the funny thing is.. when i paint walls.. people still rip on me.. saying.. 'what is that painted behind a local strip mall or sumtin' to me it doesnt matter where i paint.. as long as im painting.. i dont even care if other people see stuff i do.. even tho it sucks.. i do it for myself

So why post your work on here if u dont care if anyone sees it and why be defensive when anything says anything about any of your stuff? shit niggah be humble

Guest Sevs210

Iam feeling it.. You can tell you just started fr8s.... Everyone has to learn... Keep it up, and dont listen to the people on here...Practice makes perfect

Archived