Post Your Day So Far - v2.0

Ski Mask

woke up at 11:30 to my cell phone ringing. The employment agency called to ask if I was intrested in a mailroom position. They said they would call back with an interview time after its been arranged.

Turned on the computer, went and got a coke in a big coffee cup. sat on 12oz. emailed an updated copy of my resume to the agency. checked strongbad emails and cbcradio3. back on 12oz. agency called back with the interview time and location.

in summary:

its just past 3pm and I'm still not wearing any pants.

now I'm gonna shower and get dressed, so I can go out and not waste the entire day at home.

your turn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was going to call you a lazy ass but then I remembered the time zone thing.

Woke up around 10:30. Did my usual tea routine and did some stretches

while waiting for the kettle to boil. Then the other morning things. I popped

into a shop to get some new earings because I am shrinking my pierced lobes

for a passport photo. Sound some nices ones. Then a moccachino and

a cheese croissant and it's off to work.

checked the work email.

Checked the personal email.

Sent some personal email.

checked 12oz to see that my homie perveract is now a mod.

Got on the spyline and offered congradulations.

Did some work.

Ate some things for lunch

More work

more 12oz.

played some games on homewstarrunner (it's dot com!)

went to buy smokes but had to buy Galloise because they were out of my shit.

*present moment*

going to take a pee.

overslept because i wanted to wake up at 9:30 and go to the office but i couldn't sleep last night (fell asleep around 6am) ...ended up waking up at 1:30 totally pissed off because i knew i was gonna hear shit from my business partner

took a piss..made coffee...got online..heard shit from my business partner about not being in the office...

started working on a cover layout for a client

http://www.elimin8.net/mobb_cover1.jpg'>

sat around for 2 hours waiting for approval to run with it from the client...still waiting...bout to make another cup of coffee...eat and then hit the gym...

today is kinda disjointed

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that's not rock star, that's errand boy

ZING!

Tease said:(i showed her around and stuff)

So you're playing tour guide for a girl who's new in town and doesn't know anyone?

PIMP!

sorry... I meant GIMP

my day was kind of a blur...

Woke up at 7:00AM... watched the news... went to class...got home at

4:00PM... got a hotpocket... 12oz., checked email... sat around, got a

nother hotpocket... more 12oz. skated (got my 180 nosegrindes back)

now on 12oz. and waiting for the wife to call... i think i need something

to bo with my life... maby i will sketch...:idea:

bump this thred!

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:lol:

naw, i went with her to walk her dog. we walked around her apartments holding hands and talking while the dog marked some territory.

cute joke though...

ok, there is zero rock star status in your little story. you should have left out the cutesy stuff and put in some stuff about defacating in her mouth and ass fucking her with a 40 bottle, bottom end first. now THAT'S rockstar!

Woke up, went to the gym for a little while. Changed and showered there, then headed off to work, now at work just kickin back on 12oz whilst they pay me :ballcap:

Woke up at 7:10; didn't eat breakfast, was late to school.

Physics teacher showed us videos of him winning national championship gymnastics in 1984 (floor routine had breakdancing windmills in it, sick shit); talked about drugs in health class, ate nachos, learned spanish, got back 2 A+ papers in english, dozed through the rest of the day.

Got home at 2ish, had some peaches. They were cold and delicious. Jump-started my [formerly] dead-assed car battery and drove around for half an hour to charge the battery, picked up some books at school.

12oz browsing, www.salon.com reading, nytimes editorials, www.rall.com, www.talkingpointsmemo.com, did some drawing and some coloring and some chilling.

Soundtrack for the day: rancid, david bowie, chumbawamba, probably the police later. I'm hoping to be in bed before 9:30.

Woke up at 7. Took my pops to his job. Went back home and ate some breakfast. Went to work a little early. The day started going wrong. I couldnt measure shit right for some reason today. Flirted with girl with big boobs. Day got a little better. Came home to check up on my school shit online. Everything was fucked up. I procrastinated a little bit and came to 12oz. Saw that thread about how much money you have. This inspired me to go to check and see how much money i have. Im missing $336 somewhere. I hate technology. Went to school to straighten out that shit and got everything hooked up tight. Came home and ate dinner around 7:30. Watched a little jeopardy and remembered that i hate alex trebek with a passion. Went up stairs and am now typin this shit.

woke up at 7, took some trim spa pills, ate two eggo waffles then went to work...

didnt have shit to do at work because im currently workin in a bakery and everyone is dieting after the holidays...:rolleyes:

got home by 4, got on 12oz for a while..showered.. made some food..and back on 12oz again... probably gonna either do yoga or take a nap in a while.

woke up

went to class

spent the day walking all over campus getting my shit together

Got permanently kicked out of my Media Analysis class for vocalizing my feelings towards the universities bullshit policies concerning waitlists and preferential treatment.

Ate a crappy plate of curry

Went Home, played Metal gear and watched Asian Fever #1

Now i'm back at school reading and reading and reading.

Does anyone even care?

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by krie

now at work just kickin back on 12oz whilst they pay me :ballcap:

before that, I was putting a portfolio together...

all damn dizzay...from here to the bizzay.

:lol:

sorry, its one of those days for me today.

all play and no work....and gettin paid for it.