-assault on a officer

-vandalism

-possesion of vandalism tools

-intent to commit vandalism

-under the influence of narcotics

-more vandalism charges

-probation violation for being out at 2am

-probation violation for having vandalism tools again

I have stay-away orders from 3 of my freinds, I can't even speak to them on the phone.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not what your caught for its what your not caught for

anyway, i suppose a criminal record could indicate what you havent been caught for if your sloppy

more than finding out about what my coworkers on 12 have been convicted of im even more curious as to if this threads going to be closed or not

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

seeing ppl get stabbed is funny.the expression on their face when it happens is unforgetable.

hahaaha :lol: haha...yeah right, real funny. probably as funny as the look on your face when you got jacked and were hiding out while your friends handled your business.... :shook:

Originally posted by nomadawhat

hahaaha :lol: haha...yeah right, real funny. probably as funny as the look on your face when you got jacked and were hiding out while your friends handled your business.... :shook:

damn right i was shook.....when i got jacked my face was more like :mad: :confused: :eek:

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

its not what your caught for its what your not caught for

anyway, i suppose a criminal record could indicate what you havent been caught for if your sloppy

ding ding.

posession of graffiti instruments from years ago. i forgot how many counts, but that was years ago.

..charges...

petty theft x2

vandalism x4 (most dropped or reduced)

Minor with alcohol

Assalt

disturbing the peace x4

Dui

Possesion of contorled substance x2

Fraud

Probation violation x2

Breaking and Entering

Tresspassing

and some more shit i'm sure..

fuck public defenders and never take the first deal!

don't do name tags on shit that you keep with you!!

i bombed the shit out of my old high school..it cought up with me because i did a name tagg on some kids bookbag and he got questioned him and he snitched..i didn't do any time but i got kicked out of the school and fined $500..

Originally posted by Zack Morris

all I have is public intoxication and disorderly conduct.

all i have is this a couple times and corruption of a minor or whatever (i let this kid drive my truck around the block and he got pulled over after going about 50 feet...)

this is all after i turned 18 tho... gotta love clearing your record after becoming an "adult"...