POST YA PAINT STOCK.

Guest newyuckshity

Guest newyuckshity

http://freephoto-i.net/users/newyuckshity/not%20too%20shabby2.jpg'>

i posted this about a month ago on another thread, it has since dwindled a quite some.

i was wondering what the competition is out there on paint stocks.

i have pics of my old shit before any of these new cans with new lids came out.

i will post those pics too depending on how well this thread goes. plus my woodsaver scotties and other lead based products.

now here are some words im putting in just to get you fools to peep this thread on a search......

( highways throwup ho's fillins new york old school clean trains subway toys tunnels gates streets sluts masturbation etching marker tags fat thin caps scratchies ink griffin marsh tits )

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest newyuckshity
Originally posted by kwoeoner

so did u rack all of them or u pay?

the only thing i pay for when i go rackin is GAS and LUNCH sometimes i get lucky with lunch though.

but to be honest if i find a rare patch of pain, ill open the wallet.

out of that whole bunch im pretty sure i paid for the VIOLETS in the back and whatever CLOVERS you can spot.

REALIZE ONE CANNOT GET ALL THIS PAINT IN ONE DAY.

Originally posted by newyuckshity

i posted this about a month ago on another thread, it has since dwindled a quite some.

i will post those pics too depending on how well this thread goes. plus my woodsaver scotties and other lead based products.

now here are some words im putting in just to get you fools to peep this thread on a search......

( highways throwup ho's fillins new york old school clean trains subway toys tunnels gates streets sluts masturbation etching marker tags fat thin caps scratchies ink griffin marsh tits )

THE COLORS O THE COLORS.....HARBOR BLUE IS NICE....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you pay for your paint... why post it? why not just go to the store and post a home depot paint stock... I have about.... 80-85 cans in my stock right now... only like 5 paid for... I racked all my paint in about 3 days, and that was like 120 cans, then... now it's diminished..

c'mon people... one of the most important parts of doing illegal graff is getting your paint ILLEGALLY... so why pay for paint to bomb with? or even to do legals with... People talk alot of shit about people that do legal walls, then they go out and BUY their paint and go bombing... it's almost hypocritical. no pic, sorry.. plus I dont feel like having pictures of my room on here like these cats.. lil too hot for my taste.

Guest mafIAkilla

and yours......

Guest professor poopatronic

REALIZE ONE CANNOT GET ALL THIS PAINT IN ONE DAY.

that's where you're wrong my friend. paint is one of the easiest things there is to rack.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive never had more than 25 cans in my possesion....i usually rack 20 or so, use them all, rack 20 more, use them all....whats the point of having 500 cans when your not using them!? and how come you guys all have fruity colors like purples and light greens and shit?? im all about the silvers, whites, blacks, and maybe some sun yellow or columbia blues for outlines....bombing style

Guest montanaman

:lol: :lol: if im looking at them canz correctly theyre the boot leg montanas from l&g germany oh well if u like using fake montanas i guess its all good...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by montanaman

:lol: :lol: if im looking at them canz correctly theyre the boot leg montanas from l&g germany oh well if u like using fake montanas i guess its all good...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whether they're bootleg or not isn't quite clear to me....a lot of rumors going around at the moment, but no I'm not too keen on the new stuff so I'm mainly using beltons http://www.thelayup.com/images/cans/beltoncan.jpg'> at the moment...the spanish stuff is hard to find these days!

Archived