Post up your gig flicks!

Rodney Trotter

Let's get this show on the road.

Beastie Boys & Mix Master Mike

Wembley Arena, London

6th December 2004

I have to say this was one of the best gigs I've ever been to. They played for 1 hour and 45 minutes and were absolutely fucking brilliant throughout.

"SHADRACH MESACH ABEDNAGO!"

BeastieBoys.jpg

They first came on stage in these fresh green Adidas tracksuits looking like they'd just come in a time machine from 1987, except they all looked a bit older.

BeastieBoys13.jpg

After Mix Master Mike had showed us his DJing skills (he cuts and scratches like a fat drunk white dude at a house party but still rocks like fuck) they came out on the revolving stage in full prom-band get-up, with MCA on bass, Mike D on drums Ad Rock on guitar, Keyboard Money Mark on keyboards and the other dude on percussion.

BeastieBoys22.jpg

For the next bit of the show it was back to 1987 with the fresh matching orange t-shirts. They even did Paul Revere and Brass Monkey from Licence To Ill.

BeastieBoys35.jpg

Beastieboys31.jpg

This is where they rocked a B Boy stance so everyone could get a flick with their camera phones.

BeastieBoys32.jpg

Then just when you thought the concert had ended they came back with the band for Intergalactic and then finished with Sabotage, and the audience went in to an even bigger frenzy than they had already been in. I even lost a Puma in the mosh pit for a second.

BeastieBoys42.jpg

So if your feeling it post your gig flicks, and tell us what it was like.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.