post sum new sketches here

nicetrek550

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight, not meaning to be a dick or cause any offense. You cannot blame the supplies that you have for the lack of style and skill. The fact that you have not markers is not the reason no one likes it, its not a structured sketch, its just not good. Now, you can work on it, and get better like everyone does. I have seen amazing sketches and pictures done in just pencil, so dont blame that. You should also have just put that mess in your other thread, end of story.

Originally posted by onesecondple

aight, not meaning to be a dick or cause any offense. You cannot blame the supplies that you have for the lack of style and skill. The fact that you have not markers is not the reason no one likes it, its not a structured sketch, its just not good. Now, you can work on it, and get better like everyone does. I have seen amazing sketches and pictures done in just pencil, so dont blame that. You should also have just put that mess in your other thread, end of story.

maybe theres no need to second this (no pun intended, its a pretty weak pun anyway, onesecond... you know)... but I dont know, its good people get told this shit

Re: new sketches huh....well...here you go kidos.....

these are nice , im especially feeling the first one... good work

Originally posted by nicetrek550

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00389284f00000018.jpg'>

here this is a character i did in school . i did it in my homework book so i deleted all my homework in painshop that is why it looks like that let me get sum feed back on this

hey this is fresh, it would look good on a t shirt.. real nice

how long have u been sketching?

Archived