PoSt pIkTurEz oF aLL thA ~408~ kALI gRaFfItI....

eLiNkA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by eLiNkA

Fuck...i didnt know a proper vocab was required to type on this!

yall just a bunch of haters aint got nuthing better to do than to hate..

Fuck yall....and i could keep on going but i would find it pointless fighting on this ~>which would just make me blend in with yall.. ..tho that happens to be the life o many of you who know nothing else besides typing junkless shit ....

~>DONT HATE APRICIATE YOU IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKERS<~

granted there is still typing with ebonics intertwined throughout all that it is a move in the right direction.

if you have to type in ebonics and with alternating caps you suck at life. We are just trying to help you enjoy life a bit more through negative reinforcement.

p.s. typos are allowed.

i could keep on going but i would find it pointless fighting on this ~>which would just make me blend in with yall

Think of 12oz as a gang. We're basically just initiating you into our posse, so we have to kick your ass.

Stay up! Stay Up! Cuz if you fall down you aint neva gettin back up!!

Guest crack is wack

and he stopped purposly mispelling words and stopped with the ELiTExHaCKeR typing. i guess people do listen. i think most folks come to this board and talk like that for the first time because they think all graff artist are uneducated ebonics speaking thugs so kids gotta front. we're not thugs (save for a few.. MSK...) we do try and appear educated. and we arent elite hackers. dont front kiddos cuz niether do we.

Fuck...i didnt know a proper vocab was required to type on this!

yall just a bunch of haters aint got nuthing better to do than to hate..

Fuck yall....and i could keep on going but i would find it pointless fighting on this ~>which would just make me blend in with yall.. ..tho that happens to be the life o many of you who know nothing else besides typing junkless shit ....

~>DONT HATE APRICIATE YOU IGNORANT MOTHERFUCKERS<~

hey, are you one of those fags in the east bay that kick it inside shopping malls and race those fucked up rice rocket cars? where you from burlingame?

fools like you get robbed in sf......... fag!

Guest platapie

were not hateing just it sux to see dumb typeing like that. you seem liek another one of those morans who thinks when there gettign dissed peopel are jocking right?

and i am not azian there 4 you wouldnt find me in a civic..

yes, only asians drive civics. you're absoultely right. since i'm part chinese i'll trade in my 64 classic for a new acura.

Fag from da east bay?...HAHAHAH...Rice Rockets???...HAHAHA fuwk naw i happen 2 be frm da bay area...try SAN JOSE buddy...and i am not azian there 4 you wouldnt find me in a civic..or watever it is they cherish..i got me a 64 impala...ganster status...

you stupid ass........ asians aren't the only people that race those damn things, you should trade cars cause you dont deserve a 64 fool. by the way, you and sick toy should stay down in san jose. you dont wanna get punked like his little pussy ass.

............... by the way, how are his two black eyes doing?

Guest 5th wheel

ya..umm i was gonna ignore all this arguing crap and take your advice and look at the flics.....but i had to get my reading glasses out cuase there so small....size em up DiZoGg.......i would like to see some more kyt though

why dosent some one post some flix from sj. there is alot of good writers from sj and i know alot of old shit is still run'n try going under the over passes and in the tunels there is a shit load of them out there.i know you guys in sj are not going like that.......post some flix.......

Guest Earth²

who the fuck cares how he types.hes posting flicks which is alot better than you haters poluting this thread with your irelevant comments about his vocabulary and punctuation.

youve got a 64? thats hella sick.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by -Rage-

Think of 12oz as a gang. We're basically just initiating you into our posse, so we have to kick your ass.

Stay up! Stay Up! Cuz if you fall down you aint neva gettin back up!!

this is true...im sure i made PATRICK JILBERT quite upset a few times. now were buddies.

Archived